Tobeco Rogue RDA

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Does anyone have one of these? I bought them on sale last year. I just opened one for the first time and can't get the deck and after watching what little info I could find, I can see down in the cap the 3 deck screws. It comes with everything for building and the 3 interchangeable rings. Came in a Tobeco box, Rogue logos but has a white sticker that says, "FOR Pailin Only" on the side of the box.

I also removed the center pin and the negative center screw of the deck - nada. Boy, that thing is tight.

Would someone share please? I think I have 6-8 of them.

http://www.vaporking.com/rebuildable-atomizer-rba-rda-c-3_20/rogue-rda-by-tobeco-p-488.html

Tobeco BoxB.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just uploaded the pic. I'd sell them, but I can't get in to the RDA deck!!!! FREE + $3.00 shipping if some of you can figure this out.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There is two o rings on the bottom, and two on the top. That is all that is holding it together. Screw it on the mech tube mod , and wiggle the deck out of the chamber.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
There is two o rings on the bottom, and two on the top. That is all that is holding it together. Screw it on the mech tube mod , and wiggle the deck out of the chamber.

Thanks, Anen. I'll give that a shot. I don't do mechs but I'm sure any sturdy surface i.e. mod, 521 or the like will do. That is one heck of tight fit! That baby needs some lube.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My Rouge came with a Reo so it was used before I got it , the O-rings are still tight-ish but I like that.
I'm willing to bet with a little pulling and pushing the caps will ease up for ya.

BTW I took it off the Reo and it sits on a CV squonk as my daily driver.

100_1884.jpg

pierces32

Member For 4 Years
I just uploaded the pic. I'd sell them, but I can't get in to the RDA deck!!!! FREE + $3.00 shipping if some of you can figure this out.
I'd like one please, I'll give a shot at getting the cap off and will share with anyone that wants to know how it was done. Please message me with details on shipping payment, I do have Paypal.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ms Trixy , being as mine is a BF atty I would like to have one to drip with.
If you don' mind I would love to play with one if you have any left.
I'll also post my results.
pls pm me.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
There is no ventilation and no drip tip. What's in the box is it. I can't guarantee that what I have is a Rogue even though it's etched on the bottom of the deck.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sure looks like a Rogue.
I have a couple. Maybe try grip with rubber gloves? Then lube up those orings!!
It's a good flavor atty. Restricted draw - the air goes through the "slit," gets channeled downwards and controlled by lining up the air slots in the cap and the "over-cap"...that bit too can be tight - it's got an upper-and-lower / inner-and-outer o-ring to it.

rogue2.jpg

rogue3.jpg

pierces32

Member For 4 Years
Thanks Ms Trixy, received the Rogue today. Not too hard getting the barrel off of the base. I just screwed it onto a tube mod and wiggled it back & forth while pulling. The top cap came off the same way. While not too difficult for me, I can see it being a problem for anyone that hasn't dealt with tight rda caps before. Anyway, got it built with 26ga. dual 3.5mm 5 wrap 316L ss coils. put it on my Centipede mech, good flavor, though it hasn't dethroned my favorite Aeolus rda's, it is close.
rogue.png

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
A big thanks Ms Trixy,
Like pierces32 says , I put it on my Cam Patina tube and just worked it a tad and it came apart,,, not too hard at all.
here's a couple of pics ....
THX AGAIN.

100_1979.jpg 100_1980.jpg

VU Sponsors