TOBH atty V2 O-rings

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, I'm hoping one of you pros here at VU might be able to point me in the right direction - I need to find a couple of replacement o-rings for the base of a TOBH Atty V2 (22mm I believe) I've tried using the replacement rings that came with my IGO-L but they are too narrow. Sorry if this is a dumb question but anyone know where I could find a replacement set that will match the stock ones and have high heat resistance?

I'm borrowing the Atty from a friend (who likes doing low-ohm builds) and I need to get it back to him but I want to fix those first!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awww yeah you rock man! I don't know why I was having no luck finding them on eBay anytime I did a search it just came up with a bunch of attys and atty combos. Ordered that kit. Guess I need to get my own TOBH now since I'll have extra screws and o rings lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awww yeah you rock man! I don't know why I was having no luck finding them on eBay anytime I did a search it just came up with a bunch of attys and atty combos. Ordered that kit. Guess I need to get my own TOBH now since I'll have extra screws and o rings lol

Right on, glad to help out.
I have a copper TOBH v2 clone myself, and it's a nice beasty. :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I like the tobh a lot! I'm waiting til I get my sig 100 to buy one. I found I like it best with some nice big, hot coils around .2-.3 ohms but my smok bt50 doesn't like low ohm builds

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heh, I'm a fairly conservative vaper still vaping 14-18mg, so no big sub-ohm stuffs here.
But, it's a nice atty anyways. I have it paired up with a copper Panzer clone and a SS/Copper driptip from FT.

K6y2WFql.jpg

Paired up with a matching finned 510 thingy.
(handy gadgets, as they provide protection for soft mod threads and give an adjustable copper 510 too)

WQLwudcl.jpg

That's after I'd cleaned the atty and dt recently. It'll get a patina again soon. :)

Last edited:

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just some FYI. The tobeco tobh v2 I have uses two different sized o-rings. The two on the base are thinner than the one on the top cap. The difference is minor and hard to notice, but it's there and makes a difference. If they're mixed up the top cap will be loose and the barrel won't fit on the base. Yours might be different, but thought I'd mention how mine is.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just some FYI. The tobeco tobh v2 I have uses two different sized o-rings. The two on the base are thinner than the one on the top cap. The difference is minor and hard to notice, but it's there and makes a difference. If they're mixed up the top cap will be loose and the barrel won't fit on the base. Yours might be different, but thought I'd mention how mine is.

Yeah the one I have currently is an authentic - I haven't compared the o-ring sizes on the top to the bottom one but I guess I should! I did order that kit so we will see if they fit properly. If not I've got some extra o-rings and screws for when I get my clone lol

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Send Jay Bo an email and he'll tell exactly which o-rings to use.

bosky17 (at) gmail.com

VU Sponsors