Become a Patron!

Today sucks!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30 years old and kicked out, son taken from me. how would you deal? GF decided over night to eliminate me from her life and the kids. not even a chance to make things right. all of this because we argue and fight, I'm sure it's normal to have differences when with someone. know what sucks? she took my son with her this morning telling me tough shit. Fuck life

Sent from a phone

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Damn, that sucks man, I've been in some rough times In my life too. Mostly stemming from my alcohol abuse. But life gets better, it may feel like a shitty day but it could always be much worse. Stuff tends to even itself out in the end. It's hard to look at stuff like that sometimes, but it's always worked out for me. I've never been in a moment where I would rather be locked up so it could ALWAYS be worse or you could look at it from the perspective that someone else is having a way more fucked up type of day that what we think may be the end of the world. I'm not belittling your situation in the least by the way, shit gets overwhelming fast sometimes. Just get through it and prioritize what you need and get er done. best of luck bud.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
30 years old and kicked out, son taken from me. how would you deal? GF decided over night to eliminate me from her life and the kids. not even a chance to make things right. all of this because we argue and fight, I'm sure it's normal to have differences when with someone. know what sucks? she took my son with her this morning telling me tough shit. Fuck life

Sent from a phone

See, this is why people should be married before having kids. If you were married, you'd have rights to that child. A lifetime commitment would also have made her think twice about leaving, because divorce is messy and expensive. If she wasn't prepared to make a lifetime commitment to an adult... why'd she have a child? That's a lifetime commitment you can't walk away from.

Andria

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
See, this is why people should be married before having kids. If you were married, you'd have rights to that child. A lifetime commitment would also have made her think twice about leaving, because divorce is messy and expensive. If she wasn't prepared to make a lifetime commitment to an adult... why'd she have a child? That's a lifetime commitment you can't walk away from.

Andria
Yeah but marriage just makes things more complicated and expensive. I'd never do it again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah but marriage just makes things more complicated and expensive. I'd never do it again.

That's fine, and understandable... but I stand by my belief that a person unwilling to make a lifetime commitment to another adult, has no business having children. Children are a lifetime commitment that require 2 parents and cannot be walked away from.

Andria

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's fine, and understandable... but I stand by my belief that a person unwilling to make a lifetime commitment to another adult, has no business having children. Children are a lifetime commitment that require 2 parents and cannot be walked away from.

Andria
exactly how I feel!
right now, she has my son at work with her, refuses to text me back or acknowledge me in any way. I feel down right hopeless. in her mind whatever she says goes while I just sit here and do what she says. fuck no I'm not doing that nor am I letting her control everything. I can't text her friends or her family because she may have already corrupted that source. I feel so sick and can't see anyway that would be a better situation. I feel like she may not even have my son and left him somewhere but I just don't know where nor do I want to be an idiot and drive around looking for him.

Sent from a phone

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Andria
I have to disagree. as someone who grew up in a single parent home and who is a step dad to 2 children this isn't true at all. children and marriage are 2 separate things. now my kids have 4 parents who all take good care of them which is much better then 2 parents who can't stand being around each other and fighting in front of the kids. Not to mention i did just fine having only 1 parent. walking away from your wife/husband =/= walking away from your children. all good parents will take care of their children no matter what and we all sacrifice to give our kids a good life. But having kids doesn't mean you have to be miserable the rest of your life. we all deserve to be happy

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
exactly how I feel!
right now, she has my son at work with her, refuses to text me back or acknowledge me in any way. I feel down right hopeless. in her mind whatever she says goes while I just sit here and do what she says. fuck no I'm not doing that nor am I letting her control everything. I can't text her friends or her family because she may have already corrupted that source. I feel so sick and can't see anyway that would be a better situation. I feel like she may not even have my son and left him somewhere but I just don't know where nor do I want to be an idiot and drive around looking for him.

Sent from a phone
I'm sorry to hear your situation man. I hope it gets better for you. Legally they are your kids too and she has no right to do that. You should get the police involved and the courts.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to disagree. as someone who grew up in a single parent home and who is a step dad to 2 children this isn't true at all. children and marriage are 2 separate things. now my kids have 4 parents who all take good care of them which is much better then 2 parents who can't stand being around each other and fighting in front of the kids. Not to mention i did just fine having only 1 parent. walking away from your wife/husband =/= walking away from your children. all good parents will take care of their children no matter what and we all sacrifice to give our kids a good life. But having kids doesn't mean you have to be miserable the rest of your life. we all deserve to be happy
You can use specific situations to play lawyerball with what Andria said, but generally speaking children do better when raised by their actual parents and their parents being married gives Dad more options when this sort of thing happens. When my ex kicked me out I took my son and she couldn't stop me because we were married. Had we not been married she could have had the authorities immediately return him to her.

Good luck to you sir. Use your head and do what's best for your child. And get any help you can. There's no room for ego in this situation.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You can use specific situations to play lawyerball with what Andria said, but generally speaking children do better when raised by their actual parents and their parents being married gives Dad more options when this sort of thing happens. When my ex kicked me out I took my son and she couldn't stop me because we were married. Had we not been married she could have had the authorities immediately return him to her.

Good luck to you sir. Use your head and do what's best for your child. And get any help you can. There's no room for ego in this situation.
all I'm saying is if the option is to have 2 miserable parents or 4 happy parents (2 of which are step parents) then the 4 is the better option. Ideally being raised by your biological parents in a happy marriage is ideal, but not always possible

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Folks, this argument isn't helping the OP in anyway. OP, if you are the biological parent of the child, you have rights. First take a few moments to let the "Panic" & "Helplessness" subside. Talk to a close friend, a councilor, or a priest. You can retain an Attorney and start an action for Custody, however, once begun it's difficult to undo the "Adversarial" conflict.

If you feel there is no chance at any discussion of custody, or reconciliation, then a Family Law Attorney is the direction to go.

However, if after a little time to clear your thoughts, and hers, you think the two of you can agree on joint custody and the process of going forward, keeping Attorney's and the Courts out of it is a much better option.

Take a deep breath, take a walk, clear your head, formulate a plan, and execute it.

Been through it Brotha, it ain't easy.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
^^^^ This

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Folks, this argument isn't helping the OP in anyway. OP, if you are the biological parent of the child, you have rights. First take a few moments to let the "Panic" & "Helplessness" subside. Talk to a close friend, a councilor, or a priest. You can retain an Attorney and start an action for Custody, however, once begun it's difficult to undo the "Adversarial" conflict.

If you feel there is no chance at any discussion of custody, or reconciliation, then a Family Law Attorney is the direction to go.

However, if after a little time to clear your thoughts, and hers, you think the two of you can agree on joint custody and the process of going forward, keeping Attorney's and the Courts out of it is a much better option.

Take a deep breath, take a walk, clear your head, formulate a plan, and execute it.

Been through it Brotha, it ain't easy.
I called a family attorney, which I can't afford and she advised me to file a petition of the paternity. I probably spelled that wrong but I'm here at the coarts waiting to use the self help center.

Sent from a phone

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As a child of a broken marriage, I agree that sometimes what's broken can't be mended -- my father was an alcoholic who beat my mother and neglected both of us, and was unwilling or unable to do anything about his problem until I was in my 20s. I didn't like my stepfather, but he was a father to me, when my own father was not. My father died 10 yrs ago, and though I miss him, I spent most of my life missing him, so that's no biggie really. My mother died 3 wks ago, and who's left? My stepfather. I feel a great deal of gratitude to him at this point, for being my father when I really didn't have one, even though I never really liked him -- he loved my mother, she loved him, so we made do as best we could.

But it's become far too common nowadays for people to rush into having a baby, when there is no marriage, nor even any plans to marry. There's a good reason marriage is supposed to come before children: if you aren't capable of that kind of lifetime commitment, you sure as hell aren't capable of raising a child -- and even if you are, what about your partner? This case shows very clearly that sometimes even the MOTHER isn't ready for that kind of commitment, so I fear for that child, in the years ahead. It's true that marriage is complicated -- like raising a child ISN'T??? Someone too immature to marry for the right reasons and stick it out thru rough patches is NOT capable of properly raising a child, PERIOD.

My first marriage lasted less than a year -- thankfully no offspring were involved, but it was difficult and painful even so. My 2nd marriage has now lasted for 29+ yrs, our son is 28. We've had good and great times... and we've had hard, trying, painful, infuriating, impossible times, a couple of which have required professional counseling to help us resolve.... and we have stuck it out thru all of it, as we vowed when we married -- in sickness and in health (that includes mental health too), for better or for worse, till death do us part. Without that sort of commitment between the parents, a child never has a chance for a true secure foundation from which to grow into adulthood.

I agree, the OP does need professional help with this one -- a counselor or religious leader perhaps, and if it can't be resolved, then legal representation.

Andria

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I called a family attorney, which I can't afford and she advised me to file a petition of the paternity. I probably spelled that wrong but I'm here at the coarts waiting to use the self help center.

Sent from a phone

Really good first step. Hopefully as the process proceeds your girlfriend will realize both the seriousness of her actions and her responsibility in them.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Without knowing all the gritty details there's no way for any of us to advise you in any meaningful way. Is she a hot head? Would she take the kid as a shock and awe tactic? Are you hard to deal with? Have either of you cheated in the past?......Etc, etc, etc, I could go on for days. But I will say this if it's bad enough you called an attorney on day one get rights to your child and GTFO now before you waste any more years on it. I ignored the warning signs and wish I had all that time back.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
couldn't fill out form FL200 Because they don't do that today. have to drive back down there and waste another 5 gallon of gas. see because I wasn't married before child was born legally I haven't much say, but once the paternity test is done and all that than legal guardianship can be established. it has only been day, one is it possible she is just trying to hurt me or is she really balls to the wall done. she refuses to try couples therapy which to me translates she isn't willing to be a partner and would rather find another baby daddy. she has a older daughter who is 8, and her dad is nuts and gf has a restraining order againced him. however I'm not nuts, I have given her space, I sent one text this morning and left it at that. I also phoned a therapist and I'm going to see one, but I don't have a drinking problem nor substance abuse issue so atleast I'm good there lol I am exhausted. I need to rest and be ready for whatever she is going to throw in my face when she gets home. I have no place to go and am not living in my truck because she won't give me the rent back I payed and won't let me stay here. I am pretty sure Cali law states u have the right to residence if you have been living there and even not on the lease.

Sent from a phone

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Most states do, if you have been paying the rent or part of it she cannot force you to leave without an eviction. I would double check the laws in California but I know in Texas if you pose no threat and have been residing there she cannot force you out just because she feels like it. If you force the issue and the cops show up then they can make you leave for a night until tempers cool but that's about it. Until she has court documents you're entitled to a place to live, leave her alone don't say one word and sleep on the couch.

Also, and again this is from a Texan with no real knowledge of California law but see what your state says about common law marriage if you have been living together and co-parenting for quite some time. You said she might be trying to "hurt" you and as a guy who likes the crazy ones I understand what you mean and was my first inclination hence the shock and awe comment. Best of luck, I hope it works out or you can get out with rights to your child.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I got big vape order sitting in my mail box and I don't even care about it. today sucks, my life sucks. I wish things were perfect, I wish I could just fall asleep and live in a dream or not be in this crummy situation.

still no idea if my son is with gf or else where. at his age right now all he wants is dad and mom.

Sent from a phone

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
no and she hates that I vape.
son is 15 months old

Sent from a phone

Well, if she hates that you vape, that's a clue right there; she'd rather you were dead.

Andria

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup,15 m. is very young......I would at least try to reach a relative for peace of mind about Your Sons welfare,then work on shelter...Hope I help Sir.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup,15 m. is very young......I would at least try to reach a relative for peace of mind about Your Sons welfare,then work on shelter...Hope I help Sir.
I have been talking to a few relatives but don't have many and most are too far away. Right now I'm trying to establish that I have equal rights with my son. I'm 31 years old and this is what my life has come to.

Sent from a phone

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been through it too bro. All I can say is try not to freak, and give it time. Trust that she loves the kid too, and will take care of him no matter how mad she is at you. I know how helpless you feel. I hated that feeling, too. Don't let the fear get you.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made it to the family resource center this morning. have to fill out some pretty hard forms. I didn't get much help on filling it out, but I think she is going to try to help me. I wish I had a friend who could help out with this. anyways I have confidence I am filling it out right. first thing to be done is a paternity test to show the coarts he is my son. what if he isn't? doesn't matter to me as I love him no matter what.

Sent from a phone

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You're doing the right things! If you're really concerned about whether or not your son is being cared for properly you can call Child Protective Services. However, that can be a double edged sword. Maybe you can get on of HER friends to check for you in lieu of CPS. You might even frame your request to the friend that way.

Keep the faith man, things will get better! Being an Adult sucks, you will get through this and be happy on the other side

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I know he's being cared for fine. it's just that he was taken from me, and I can't do anything.

Sent from a phone

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Marriage doesn't mean shit.....the committment that people give to each other depends on the people involved....paper doesn't keep people together,compassion, and caring,and integrity do that, and that is something that you can't buy at a courthouse or a church....once you have kids that committment goes up exponentially, if you can't handle that don't have kids..or...grow the fuck up....I think kids can make people grow up, they can be the reason people stop being petty and selfish and try and understand and have some compassion for their spouse.

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Marriage doesn't mean shit.....the committment that people give to each other depends on the people involved....paper doesn't keep people together,compassion, and caring,and integrity do that, and that is something that you can't buy at a courthouse or a church....once you have kids that committment goes up exponentially, if you can't handle that don't have kids..or...grow the fuck up....I think kids can make people grow up, they can be the reason people stop being petty and selfish and try and understand and have some compassion for their spouse.

that last bit about compassion for their spouse... care to explain?

BTW I came back to the house tonight and I just happen to show up at the same time. she went in the house before me and as I was waking she close the door in my face, she kept asking why I was there. than she kept asking me to leave. then she asked why I didn't clean the house. little does she know I just busted my ads all day filling out paperwork. biotch. she was throwing tipper ware and pissed before asking why I didn't clean the house. dude what am I her slave?
I asked her if I cleaned the house then I'd leave and she would have a clean house for free. after all this her 8 year old daughter was asking me to help fix her clock I got her (needed the time set). The Gf was soo pissed off that her daughter was being friendly to me. that poor little girl. it hurts inside to see all this shit

oh BTW MY SON HAS BEEN STAYING AT HER MOMS NOT AT HER WORK. wow dude I am completely pissed about that but DID not loose my cool at all.

I just am calm I left because she has been lyeing to her daughter and saying I'm not going to be around anymore. as if I'm supposed to know this? dude my sons here, I payed rent I have every right. I sure hope when we go to coart in January 20th that she is in deep shit for all this. I recorded a lot of the audio that took place tonight and her acting stupid and saying stupid things.

I also called the sheriff on advice of she decides to act dumb and call 911 and act like I'm abusing her. I don't need all that rubbish. I have no criminal history or violence.

I'm chilling at Walmart in my truck, just have my pillow. I asked for my charger and blanket but she just ignored me.

Monday morning I am filing a emergency coart hearing for custody of my son. I already know she is/has dragged her family into this and it's probably going to be very ugly. I'm sad by this but all of this drama because I wouldn't just dissappear. she can't make me disappear. NO ONE CAN! NOT EVEN SATAN HIM SELF. anyways, I don't have a mom and dad to support me with this, all I have is a forum and a few acquaintances.

forgot to add, when we first got there she sat my son down and he was soooooooo happy to see me! OMG it was cute. than the ugly twant started in and ruined the moment.

Sent from a phone

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that last bit about compassion for their spouse... care to explain?

BTW I came back to the house tonight and I just happen to show up at the same time. she went in the house before me and as I was waking she close the door in my face, she kept asking why I was there. than she kept asking me to leave. then she asked why I didn't clean the house. little does she know I just busted my ads all day filling out paperwork. biotch. she was throwing tipper ware and pissed before asking why I didn't clean the house. dude what am I her slave?
I asked her if I cleaned the house then I'd leave and she would have a clean house for free. after all this her 8 year old daughter was asking me to help fix her clock I got her (needed the time set). The Gf was soo pissed off that her daughter was being friendly to me. that poor little girl. it hurts inside to see all this shit

oh BTW MY SON HAS BEEN STAYING AT HER MOMS NOT AT HER WORK. wow dude I am completely pissed about that but DID not loose my cool at all.

I just am calm I left because she has been lyeing to her daughter and saying I'm not going to be around anymore. as if I'm supposed to know this? dude my sons here, I payed rent I have every right. I sure hope when we go to coart in January 20th that she is in deep shit for all this. I recorded a lot of the audio that took place tonight and her acting stupid and saying stupid things.

I also called the sheriff on advice of she decides to act dumb and call 911 and act like I'm abusing her. I don't need all that rubbish. I have no criminal history or violence.

I'm chilling at Walmart in my truck, just have my pillow. I asked for my charger and blanket but she just ignored me.

Monday morning I am filing a emergency coart hearing for custody of my son. I already know she is/has dragged her family into this and it's probably going to be very ugly. I'm sad by this but all of this drama because I wouldn't just dissappear. she can't make me disappear. NO ONE CAN! NOT EVEN SATAN HIM SELF. anyways, I don't have a mom and dad to support me with this, all I have is a forum and a few acquaintances.

forgot to add, when we first got there she sat my son down and he was soooooooo happy to see me! OMG it was cute. than the ugly twant started in and ruined the moment.

Sent from a phone

Not talking about your situation in particular dude...sorry for the stuff your going through....talking about in general...we are people...it's alot easier for us to justify our crimes against others,blame others, than it is for us to face our own bullshit.....marriage and parenthood in particular is a challenge for peopole to grow beyond their comfort zones and excuses.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not talking about your situation in particular dude...sorry for the stuff your going through....talking about in general...we are people...it's alot easier for us to justify our crimes against others,blame others, than it is for us to face our own bullshit.....marriage and parenthood in particular is a challenge for peopole to grow beyond their comfort zones and excuses.
being a parent has drastically made my life change and for the better.
My Son is my #1 Priority!

Sent from a phone

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
being a parent has drastically made my life change and for the better.
My Son is my #1 Priority!

Sent from a phone

Anyone whose whole life doesn't change when they become a parent, isn't doing it right. :D

Hang tough. He's worth it.

Andria

Last edited:

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sucks brother!

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wait to he sees how expensive not being married makes access to his kids....

Marriage is pretty cheap... compared to being single imo. Divorce can be expensive.. divorce for the unmarried is more expensive.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wait to he sees how expensive not being married makes access to his kids....

Marriage is pretty cheap... compared to being single imo. Divorce can be expensive.. divorce for the unmarried is more expensive.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Plus married people get a nifty tax break. :D

Andria

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know how to say this without making you mad and everyone else. But here I go. Sorry.

Delete your pic of you and your son. And everyone else who has reposted it.

You don't know who might be looking for things on the net and if she knows you are on here, it is easy for her or anyone else to create a account and spy and print out what you have said. Most (not all) women will do anything to keep Dads away from their children. I know from experience, a family member that went thru hell just trying to see his child. He finally got custody, and she just passed away a short time ago. He don't have to worry about getting custody taken away anymore, Thank G-D. Just saying this little bit makes me nervous even though she is dead.

You have to need to be careful, custody is the ugliest thing! Especially if you have a crazy woman or not so nice one. Women will use anything that they can to make you look like a bad/crazy/mean man.

At anytime you have to see her record it somehow, get a call record on phone and get a dash cam if you have to meet her somewhere. We had crazy things happened when he had to do exchanges or just to meet with her.

Start taking notes, get a spiral notebook and put times, dates, everything that has to do with your situation in it. It is not easy to do that, but it will help keep track of what has been going on and what will go on.

Always, if you can, take someone with you, that you trust and hasn't been in any kind of illegal activities or has a record. Maybe at some point that person might have to be put on stand in court. If you don't have anyone, meet at the police station. Sorry this might be overwhelming, but you have to protect yourself and your son.

PM me if you want to talk.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know how to say this without making you mad and everyone else. But here I go. Sorry.

Delete your pic of you and your son. And everyone else who has reposted it.

You don't know who might be looking for things on the net and if she knows you are on here, it is easy for her or anyone else to create a account and spy and print out what you have said. Most (not all) women will do anything to keep Dads away from their children. I know from experience, a family member that went thru hell just trying to see his child. He finally got custody, and she just passed away a short time ago. He don't have to worry about getting custody taken away anymore, Thank G-D. Just saying this little bit makes me nervous even though she is dead.

You have to need to be careful, custody is the ugliest thing! Especially if you have a crazy woman or not so nice one. Women will use anything that they can to make you look like a bad/crazy/mean man.

At anytime you have to see her record it somehow, get a call record on phone and get a dash cam if you have to meet her somewhere. We had crazy things happened when he had to do exchanges or just to meet with her.

Start taking notes, get a spiral notebook and put times, dates, everything that has to do with your situation in it. It is not easy to do that, but it will help keep track of what has been going on and what will go on.

Always, if you can, take someone with you, that you trust and hasn't been in any kind of illegal activities or has a record. Maybe at some point that person might have to be put on stand in court. If you don't have anyone, meet at the police station. Sorry this might be overwhelming, but you have to protect yourself and your son.

PM me if you want to talk.
yeah our society is real concerned about sexual equality except when it come to the dispaportionate child custody granted for fathers.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Other than the fact that I really feel for you and your situation, I only have one good piece of advice for you.

Be really damn careful as to what you post on any social media account.

If you land in court, her legal aid will sure as hell bring it up.

On the other hand, let her rant and rave as much as she wants.

Just don't Feed the Troll that is your Ex.

Just don't fall for the bait.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eh so guess what, she finally fucking texts me. we talk for a bit, she wants some time, with me not living with them and stuff and than she video called so my son could interact with me.

there are some personal things I need to work on (Financially) that's part of our agreement which I am all for. But if she truly wants us to work, is space like this really worth it? They are about 1 hour away from me which isn't an easy trip to visit him.

at this point I still want to follow through with court because I worked my ass off for this coart date. she did ask if I lawyered up, I said no and she said oh so you lied. so I think she may have went to her lawyer. but Monday or Tuesday is when is my open days to have the papers served. albeit that's going to piss her off.

I don't want to break this family apart but at the same time isn't it already apart?

she said I can leave my stuff there and she isn't going to touch any of it. I believe her because if she did I have serial #s and photos and there is something called small claims.

lately. social media.
OMG I forgot her slut crack where friend was one of my friends she has been relaying all the stuff I posted on my wall on Facebook. now mind you, I haven't used Facebook in 2 years, really don't know all the new stuff I just know to post on my wall via my phone. and I posted photos of me and my son and a few things about what's going on because all my family and friends don't know what I have been up to because we kind of agreed to not use Facebook when we first met because we had random single people. shit have the people on mine are now all married with kids lol.

I don't want to ruin our relationship if it can even be called that anymore... by her getting served.

my buddy said to forget her go get layed as much as possible. lol! too bad I'm not into that kind of stuff really I mean right now it would be great to have a female friend to cuddle with talk with, eat with, no sex I'm not really wanting that.

Sent from a phone

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I definitely feel for you bud, I know exactly how your feeling. I've read lots of good advice on here already for you and as nice as the female companionship would be nice right now for you it might also feed the fire when things go to court. Best advice I can give right now is to keep your head up no matter how things go and NEVER give up hope.

I myself went thru it all a couple years ago now and it was a battle but I never gave up. Again I've seen others say it to you to but if you ever need someone to talk to PM me, I will always help however I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also keep in mind, some relationships just work better on the phone, than in person -- as I mentioned, my 1st marriage lasted less than a year. After a few years, he and I both remarried, and we got to be friends again, talking on the phone... and as long as we had only a phone relationship, we got along well... mostly. But put us in the same dwelling and before you know it, we're both ready for WWIII. That might be the case here; you've been apart for a little while, she realizes that's your kid too, so she softens... but if you did get back together, how long before the caca hits the rotating blades again?

Since you have a child together, it might be worth any amount of frustration, just to provide a stable environment for the boy, and couples therapy can help a LOT -- but only if you both really work at it; if only one of you works at it and the other thinks the problem is entirely the other one, it'll never work. It takes compromise on both sides, to really work -- that's how long-term relationships work, no matter if it's friendship, marriage, business partners, or what-have-you.

Andria

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I am so glad the 3 day weekend is almost over!

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors