Become a Patron!

Todays vape?

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi people! What you all vaping on this nice day with what setup? Mmm im hitting fa ry4 nutzilla today in my subtank mini 26g 6 wraps waking it at 20w enjoying this baby lol

happy vaping

-GR-

Member For 4 Years
I have three bottles with me today. One is straight Caps VC v1 at 10% and one is a custard I am working on and the other is another custard I am working on. I use the Caps for a baseline to judge how I am making out with mine.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At home all day.
Vaping whatever flavor I feel like.

Trying to finish up a few bottles that are almost gone.
So today will likely consist of a home made chocolate danish, Grape, Game Over Custard, and a little SBerry custard.

After that, no clue.
Probably HICs strawberry malt

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At home all day.
Vaping whatever flavor I feel like.

Trying to finish up a few bottles that are almost gone.
So today will likely consist of a home made chocolate danish, Grape, Game Over Custard, and a little SBerry custard.

After that, no clue.
Probably HICs strawberry malt
Im planning on doing hic strawberry custard just waiting for my vender to stock the acetyle pyrazine there saying 7-10days grr may have to find another vender for this lol and always wanted to try game over custard! Does that contain any diketones? I cant find a game over custard seller in the uk!

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have three bottles with me today. One is straight Caps VC v1 at 10% and one is a custard I am working on and the other is another custard I am working on. I use the Caps for a baseline to judge how I am making out with mine.
Very nice mate i got some of caps vc v1 steeping 10% seems low but i aint tryed it yet i got some at 15% and some at 20%!
All though iv just learned about diketones so dout il be buying anymore of that

happy vaping

-GR-

Member For 4 Years
Im planning on doing hic strawberry custard just waiting for my vender to stock the acetyle pyrazine there saying 7-10days grr may have to find another vender for this lol and always wanted to try game over custard! Does that contain any diketones? I cant find a game over custard seller in the uk!

happy vaping

Game Over does have some of the diketones in it. One of the ingredients I have seen confirmed was Caps V1 VC. I haven't tried it yet but I would like to here in the near future.

-GR-

Member For 4 Years
Very nice mate i got some of caps vc v1 steeping 10% seems low but i aint tryed it yet i got some at 15% and some at 20%!
All though iv just learned about diketones so dout il be buying anymore of that

happy vaping

10% is actually pretty good even in 70vg/30pg mix. I have a hard time letting juice steep. The 10% I have mixed up was awesome as shake and vape, lost a little on the next day or two and is now picking up steam again on the 3rd day. I am sure like everyone mentions after a two to three week steep it should be awesome. I just put an order in to BullCity and got the v2 custard to try.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
10% is actually pretty good even in 70vg/30pg mix. I have a hard time letting juice steep. The 10% I have mixed up was awesome as shake and vape, lost a little on the next day or two and is now picking up steam again on the 3rd day. I am sure like everyone mentions after a two to three week steep it should be awesome. I just put an order in to BullCity and got the v2 custard to try.
Oh really! I do all mine in 50/50 ratio find i get better taste so my 15% should be overly strong then lol! Mine have been steeping 9days now and still aint tryed it i may give it ago now as its only a test batch
I have heard that v2 aint as stong or as good but i believe that one dont contain diketones

happy vaping

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am vaping Sully's Sweet Berry Mash on a sig 150 box with a 1.2 ohm single coil Mutation X v3 at 22.5. Delicious.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm finishing up the last of my usual stash, 'cause tomorrow is mixin' day! At the moment, the last half-tank of Flavorah Cured Tobacco 4%. Before that was FA Perique Black, nut mix, and a the last of a tester of graham cracker / vanilla / cream thing I did that didn't turn out as awesomely in real life as it did in my head.

Tomorrow's gonna be a productive one.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm finishing up the last of my usual stash, 'cause tomorrow is mixin' day! At the moment, the last half-tank of Flavorah Cured Tobacco 4%. Before that was FA Perique Black, nut mix, and a the last of a tester of graham cracker / vanilla / cream thing I did that didn't turn out as awesomely in real life as it did in my head.

Nice mate im gona have ago at some cheese cake tomorrow with what i have lol

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

10c5370f53d2796f50194ad0ac94fec2.jpg
i shouldnt need a mixing day for a wile now! Lol

happy vaping

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Double chocolate cake with a raspberry sauce ....mmmmmmm...... been hooked on chocolate the last few day

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Game Over Custard @30mg :eek: (Needed a little kick)
70/30 VG/PG
Eleaf iStick 50W
Aspire Nautilus @1.6Ω/13.5W

Budds

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
iStick 50W
Russian 91% clone @ 1.2Ω and 12.5w
50/50 pg-vg
DIY Cuban Peach and Double Reserve @ 12mg

Dble Reserve is near 4 months old and Time has Smiled or her !
:)

VU Sponsors