Become a Patron!

Toilet troubles,:) need advice on what type of device to buy

Hi all,newbie,
I quit smoking cigarettes,8 years ago and after 3 days of being an absolute cow,i took up smoking small cigars,
So after 8 years quit those 6 month ago by buying the Logic pro,using vanilla flavor 12mg nic capsules,
Love it,nice and easy,get the hit,the smoke and easy to use.
After months of sudden dashes to the toilet,more so after a couple of beers,i have come to the conclusion,the Logic is the problem,possible the PG ,especially after a week of not smoking as much and being fine,so conclusion smoke more,when out drinking,next day,hot to trot :)
So i am asking what would you recommend,i love the easy use of the logic ,is there something similar out there,easy ,affordable and going to stop the 100 yard dash :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The mod has nothing to do with using the toilet frequently, it's a battery... (could) be the juice.

There is no smoke coming from the mod-atomizer, should be only vapor.

Welcome to VU......:vino:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never heard of vaping contributing to urological issues..... I would consult a doctor about the excessive bathroom trips. Beside changing the device isn't going to solve the issue if your reacting to Ejuice or nicotine or vapor.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi all,newbie,
I quit smoking cigarettes,8 years ago and after 3 days of being an absolute cow,i took up smoking small cigars,
So after 8 years quit those 6 month ago by buying the Logic pro,using vanilla flavor 12mg nic capsules,
Love it,nice and easy,get the hit,the smoke and easy to use.
After months of sudden dashes to the toilet,more so after a couple of beers,i have come to the conclusion,the Logic is the problem,possible the PG ,especially after a week of not smoking as much and being fine,so conclusion smoke more,when out drinking,next day,hot to trot :)
So i am asking what would you recommend,i love the easy use of the logic ,is there something similar out there,easy ,affordable and going to stop the 100 yard dash :)

Welcome to VU - funniest thread title of the day so far :wave:

Sounded like you were asking what kind of commode to buy:teehee:

Might I suggest the problem lies not in the vape, but in the couple of beers...Diarrhea After Drinking Alcohol: Causes and Treatments - Healthline

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds to me like the beer is the problem, or your diet (and what you eat when drinking). I used to eat all sorts of crap when I would drink. Even now that I quit eating crap and switched to zero carb carnivore diet a night of whiskey (while sticking to zero carb animal food munchies) can give me loose bowels. If I stay off the hooch and stick to my carnivore foods I have no issues and only have a BM every 2 or 3 days.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The only thing vape juice might do, is make you drink more. Water... or beer. And of course being well hydrated makes things go easier. Aside from that, surprisingly little of the vape juice actually gets into your system. The majority is exhaled when you vape, some evaporates and it exhaled, and some actually does get absorbed and processed though the blood stream.

The mod has nothing to do with using the toilet frequently, it's a battery... (could) be the juice.

There is no smoke coming from the mod-atomizer, should be only vapor.

Welcome to VU......:vino:
ha ha ,new to all the terms :) vapor not smoke lol and definitely juice .
Thank you for the welcome,

lolol :vino:thank you for welcomes and advice,so a group comment ,i tried to be gentle on the title on the post :) not a big coffee drinker,so not giving that up,diet is great,live in Greece,so all Fresh foods and very little crap to be had,last night,2 glasses of wine and a pint and half,very little alcohol really ,will have to try and not vape,next time i'm out and see what happens,would prefer to blame the vape rather than the beer ;)
Juicylucy,interesting read,thank you,
I was wondering if maybe changing to more of a VG from the PG,or a better balance of the two,will have to look into things,
Again thank you all,for your lovely comments and humor xxx:inlove:

Just Lil Clouds

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Blasphemy!
Bite your tongue, my good man! Most of us are chronics....:coffee2: :giggle:
I was a big coffee drinker for as long as i can remember, being from the northeast there is a Dunkin on every corner. But now as I have gotten older my body doesn't seem to like it any more. I'd drink my coffee all day but 10-20min after i ate I'd be running to the bathroom. I asked a friend who is a nurse and she told me to quit my coffee and Mt Dew, I told her she was CRAZY. But I gave in and I quit coffee first and after 3 days my BM were back to normal. I was just giving some advice, don't go bite me head off LOL. :cheers:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a big coffee drinker for as long as i can remember, being from the northeast there is a Dunkin on every corner. But now as I have gotten older my body doesn't seem to like it any more. I'd drink my coffee all day but 10-20min after i ate I'd be running to the bathroom. I asked a friend who is a nurse and she told me to quit my coffee and Mt Dew, I told her she was CRAZY. But I gave in and I quit coffee first and after 3 days my BM were back to normal. I was just giving some advice, don't go bite me head off LOL. :cheers:
Sorry...I'm past due for coffee....:D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @papyrina and it might be the Nicotine along with the Beers because too much Nicotine can make you have to poop. Why do you think someone invented Vooping?

VU Sponsors