Become a Patron!

Tomorrow Vapes Tricks Fruity

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered this on 2/26 using their new customer coupon code. They shipped very quick and I had contacted them on the underground with some question about one of the others I ordered with this one(review later) and they were very pleasant and helpful. I had ask them if they used a certain ingredient because there is one I do not like in any juice. They were more then happy to let me know if it was used or not. Granted they did not tell me what was in it and I did not ask for exact ingredients lol. Without me asking he even let me know about the coupons at the time which I thought was very nice.

I am always on the lookout for some good cereal vapes. This one has not disappointed. I get a nice mix of trix fruity flavors and can taste the cereal grain in this one which I think really brings this one together. Its got a slight throat hit to it which I believe is due to the grain flavor but not a major one like I would get with a high pg juice. The one I ordered is 40pg/60vg and I am dripping it on a velocity clone with dual ss basic claptons at .25ohm running at 40watts. I took it up to 60 watts and the throat hit disappears and the flavors blend really well. I think this one really shines at 60 watts also. Very good blend I will be back for more of this one.

www.tomorrowvape.com/

Cannot seem to find this one on the site to give a direct link. I am hoping they did not remove it and just gave it a different name :(

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ordered this on 2/26 using their new customer coupon code. They shipped very quick and I had contacted them on the underground with some question about one of the others I ordered with this one(review later) and they were very pleasant and helpful. I had ask them if they used a certain ingredient because there is one I do not like in any juice. They were more then happy to let me know if it was used or not. Granted they did not tell me what was in it and I did not ask for exact ingredients lol. Without me asking he even let me know about the coupons at the time which I thought was very nice.

I am always on the lookout for some good cereal vapes. This one has not disappointed. I get a nice mix of trix fruity flavors and can taste the cereal grain in this one which I think really brings this one together. Its got a slight throat hit to it which I believe is due to the grain flavor but not a major one like I would get with a high pg juice. The one I ordered is 40pg/60vg and I am dripping it on a velocity clone with dual ss basic claptons at .25ohm running at 40watts. I took it up to 60 watts and the throat hit disappears and the flavors blend really well. I think this one really shines at 60 watts also. Very good blend I will be back for more of this one.

www.tomorrowvape.com/

Cannot seem to find this one on the site to give a direct link. I am hoping they did not remove it and just gave it a different name :(
I don't see it either... only one I see is the loops version.

VU Sponsors