Become a Patron!

Too many devices and not enough mods!

Did you bang Cartman's mom?

• Total voters
I would like to see a change in direction when it comes to regulated devices.Instead of cranking out a new "mod" or new version of an existing device every few months, I would like to see a company put some real thought in to a device and then make actual mods for that device.To better describe what i see in my mind I will describe the features of a non-existent device, "the X-Box" (lol) As a reference, the xbox is very similar in size and build as a MVP2.
When ordering your Xbox you have a couple different options as far as button and screen layout.To save a little time here the Xbox will roll out with features identical to the MVP. Here is where shit gets crazy, Instead of a V2,V3, ect. the Xbox can be fully upgraded and customized.
Want to upgrade your 510 to a spring loaded pin? Or maybe you want that recessed look? Take out the four screws and undo the quick connect and replace it with the one of your choosing. While you have that top cap off maybe you want to chase some clouds? Well, swap that chip out! Like changing ram in a PC. Epic right?
So now you're blowing clouds with the best of them but if you don't want to blow your face off you're gonna need a better battery pack! No problemo, take off the bottom cap, slide the pack out, undo the connector and plug in the Xbox's sub-ohm pack.
IDK, maybe i'm wrong, but this seems like it could be done. Let me know what you think or run with the idea and tell us what else this thing can do. Try to keep the feature believable but if you have something funny throw that in too.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh lord. sounds like a good idea gone crazy. Not sure how many people would want device that has different options plus the cost would be crazy until the clones came out and then we have the "it doesn't fit my clone" and copyright wars etc.

Like i say, nice idea but a wild and crazy time will be had by all who buy it....

VU Sponsors