Become a Patron!

Torque56 by Halo

1truk

Member For 4 Years
I know there once was a spot on clone recipe floating around but used a few Tobacco that got pulled by its maker. Since then it seems that any request for T56 gets stifled for some reason. Anywho, I would LOVE to have something close to the original.

Regardles of the outcome of this request, thanks everyone ... your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Ozzy Lozada

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This was one of my favorite vapes... Please anyone give us your recent Halo Torque 56 recipe.

Thanks

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Back in 2010 when I went through my Halo phase, Totally Wicked used to sell flavoring that was spot on for Halo flavors. It was their Patriot Range line of tobacco flavors. The flavors were very concentrated and very strong. About 8-10 drops in a 10ml bottle was all I ever needed. Many used this DIY alternative because Halo was charging about $25 for a 30ml and that was super steep pricing back then. If you get some, these are the flavors you need:

Halo Torque - Tobacco Americano
Halo Freedom - M/Borough
Halo Smooth 8 - Kamel

Ozzy Lozada

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you KREAM, but Totally Wicked took out their Tobacco Americano from their Patriot Range of tobacco flavors. Is there a DIY combination close enough to Tobacco Americano or Touque 56?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you KREAM, but Totally Wicked took out their Tobacco Americano from their Patriot Range of tobacco flavors. Is there a DIY combination close enough to Tobacco Americano or Touque 56?

no. TW line is Halo.. and they have closed it for the public now.

VU Sponsors