Become a Patron!

Totally Wicked treated me right

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have seen a couple posts from frustrated customers while I have been on here. So I thought I would share my story.
I was looking to find a Cleito RBA system for my new tank and setup that I payed WAY TOO MUCH FOR at a local vape shop. I was having a hard time finding a US distributor that had one in stock, and found one at Totally Wicked for a great price during their Presidents Day sale. Being the clearance sucker I am I looked in their clearance section and they had a Kanger Protank 4 for an excellent price. I figured I have a full box of SSOCC coils with no tank they would fit in and it would fit nicely on a small little Wismec 75tcw; easy to carry while on vacation.
Well the tank arrived. I filled it with the coil that was installed and had it leak all over the place. Upon disassembly I discover that the o-ring on the bottom section was cut from the manufacturer. While this problem had nothing to do with Totally Wicked but with Kanger's quality control I contacted the vendor, instead of just sending me an o-ring they sent the whole base section of the tank - no questions asked.
While it is an out of date tank that they are getting rid of - Totally Wicked took the time to treat a customer right.
It was noted, appreciated and deserves acknowledgment.

Thank You and Cheers!
-T.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nice to hear good things about a company doing a great thing! It is so nice of you to took the time write this about Totally Wicked!
:vino:

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rarely see posts like this. Usually they are negative. Human nature to bitch about negatives and to continue happily along with positives. Props to both Totally Wicked and yourself, SporkDroid.

I may have a bias as a prior small business owner to recognize the positives as well.

:vapemail:

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Op do you have a link for them maybe?? i got a luttle extra funds id like to check out some stuff

VU Sponsors