Become a Patron!

Triton Coils / recommend new tank please / TC

vladtepes

Member For 4 Years
So I have been using a Tobecco for some time with Triton TC coils and had 0 complaints.. 0 want for anything different... then.. out of nowhere they started to suck and last less and less.. then more recently I noticed that the wicking material was swelling more than normal and restricting air flow as well... I am not doing anything different... its not the mod.. I threw an arctic on just to make sure it wasn't something weird with my mod over heating the coil or something.. and the arctic works fine.. only issue with the arctic is it is a little overly tall.. I like the shorter Tobecco..

so what are some good small TC tanks out there right now with killer TC coil options..

thanks

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you want small, the Sense 0.2 ohm stainless steel coil can do power mode or TC in the Herakles Plus, 3.6 ml, Herakles v2, 2.0 ml, Mermaid, 2.0 ml, or Mermaid Plus, a little bigger. Mermaid is bottom fill.

Even the tfv4 Mini has SS coil option.

Not a big Ni200 fan, so less aware on that.

The upcoming Crown v2 may be large for you, but my guess is it will offer SS coils.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love the Cleito- hugely love so MUCH flavor but it's not TC
Now there's the melo 3 Mini and I love it! It takes Atlantis and melo coils and herkales I don't know which ones all work but I'm hearing they do-and they come w TC coils just never tried it yet---
It's worth checking out- I would just grab. The PICO setup vs just buy that tank- it's just a couple dollars more.
I love my crown - But it's not short.It doesn't offer NI coils but it does SS but I don't use TC- not into it.
All three are top fill
Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would buy the SuperTank coils for your other tank. They are far better in my opinion the the triton

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had to buy a NEW CROWN- Mine kept showing no atomizer it's probably fixable but I went and purchased a new one(in black haha)
I realized I can't be without one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors