Become a Patron!

Triton Mini, Best ohm coil for flavor?

~dreamcatcher

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have several different tanks. My favorite + ohm is the Triton Mini. With that tank I've been using 1.8 Clapton Coils. With my Nautilus Minis, I've also used that same ohm coil. Does anyone have a different recommendation?
Thanks all!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried the Clapton coils on my Nauti Mini's, but I still prefer the standard 1.8 Nautilus replacement coils for flavor. I plan on picking up a Triton Mini tank to stock up for vapocalypse...

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, you're on the right track with the higher resistance coils. I have a Triton [non-mini]. That said, I didn't like the 1.8 coils because for some reason, the airflow is just dreadful, which can counteract the additional flavor production by just producing less vapor per puff.

Maybe the 1.2 would work for you? Or god forbid give one of the Nickel coils a try (0.15 if i'm not mistaken). Right now, I don't think other companies (i.e. vaporesso) make coils that fit the triton mini, but watch out, I'm sure someone will come up with a compatible one that will expand your options greatly.

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
I have a Triton Mini that I use the 1.2 coils on for MTL. I really like it. I liked the flavor produced by the 1.8 Clapton but the hit was just a bit too mild for me. Love this tank btw.

VU Sponsors