Become a Patron!

trlrtrash13 here

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Figured I'd check the place out. I started vaping back in 2008 with an Njoy Npro. Moved on to other cigalikes, and eventually tried an eGo. Hated it. Got a LavaTube, then a Zmax, and on and on. Now I do most of my vaping with a Reo Grand LP and a modified Quicksilver Atomizer from 2puffs. I have a Mustro (also from 2puffs) for my mech needs, a NexGen Futura (DNA30) and other VW mods from 50 to 150 watts, and a Conspiracy Mod (Agent 2puffs edition) with the OKL T20 chip.

Vaping is a hobby and a passion for me. Other than a SubTank, everything I vape anymore is rebuildable. I'm mostly over 50 watts anymore (although usually on a mech or VV) and I primarily vape tobacco flavors. Love my NETs, but I have been finding some fantastic synthetic tobacco flavors lately. I'm an OTR trucker so I go everywhere and can be hit or miss as far as showing up, but I try to keep up with my threads and answer those who reply on my threads or quote me or find some other way of getting my attention. You can find me by this name on facebook, instagram, twitter, and a host of other places.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, tritrash. I started in 2008 with the Njoy 3 piece. What a trip that was. I remember hitting a bar with it and people being so fascinated with it... they had never seen anything like it. Today, everyone is pretty much accustom to it. I also love my n.e.t.'s, but I do venture into other juices. Nice to have you here.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome, tritrash. I started in 2008 with the Njoy 3 piece. What a trip that was. I remember hitting a bar with it and people being so fascinated with it... they had never seen anything like it. Today, everyone is pretty much accustom to it. I also love my n.e.t.'s, but I do venture into other juices. Nice to have you here.
You're the first person I have bumped into that either used that device, or is willing to admit it. +1 for that. I actually used it for like 3 years. Carzy stuff. Thanks for the welcome.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're the first person I have bumped into that either used that device, or is willing to admit it. +1 for that. I actually used it for like 3 years. Carzy stuff. Thanks for the welcome.

lol. I have the receipt for it.... still. I paid $116.05 for the kit on 7/14/08. But to be fair, I keep meticulous records for everything I purchase... at least of consequence.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn. I got mine at the Pilot truck stop in Lodi Ohio for $79.99 if I remember correctly. It was in February of 08.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Looks like you are already making yourself at home.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Figured I'd check the place out. I started vaping back in 2008 with an Njoy Npro. Moved on to other cigalikes, and eventually tried an eGo. Hated it. Got a LavaTube, then a Zmax, and on and on. Now I do most of my vaping with a Reo Grand LP and a modified Quicksilver Atomizer from 2puffs. I have a Mustro (also from 2puffs) for my mech needs, a NexGen Futura (DNA30) and other VW mods from 50 to 150 watts, and a Conspiracy Mod (Agent 2puffs edition) with the OKL T20 chip.

Vaping is a hobby and a passion for me. Other than a SubTank, everything I vape anymore is rebuildable. I'm mostly over 50 watts anymore (although usually on a mech or VV) and I primarily vape tobacco flavors. Love my NETs, but I have been finding some fantastic synthetic tobacco flavors lately. I'm an OTR trucker so I go everywhere and can be hit or miss as far as showing up, but I try to keep up with my threads and answer those who reply on my threads or quote me or find some other way of getting my attention. You can find me by this name on facebook, instagram, twitter, and a host of other places.
Welcome. I am newer add well. This is the place to be:)

VU Sponsors