Become a Patron!

Tropical swirl

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone got the recipe for this?? I had it, I've lost it. I gave the bottle to a friend cuz I didn't like it but she loves it and wants more. I've scoured the Internet and just can't find it!look familiar to anyone???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who makes it?

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Teresa,,, I saw that one. I don't have pina colada so thought that couldn't be the recipe I used. Then again, it would be just like me to make it without that ingredient but I simply don't remember doing that. Makes me so mad when I'm so disorganized!! Maybe I'll try it without the pina. See what happens. Thanks for the help though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No sweat, you're not alone! When I first started mixing, I found a recipe for a chocolate covered strawberry vape. Mixed it up and could hardly taste the Berry, so I put it in the desk drawer. Tried it a couple weeks later and couldn't even tell strawberry was in there. Then I forgot about it till like two months later when I was searching my desk for something else. Tried it again and holy crap, that's one of the best vapes I've ever tasted! Do I remember how to do it? Nope....do I still have the recipe? Nada...... will I ever get this awesome vape again? Probably not.....:(:mad:

VU Sponsors