Become a Patron!

Trunic how to purchase?

One Hit Wonder uses Trunic. I went to their website multiple times and tried getting a hold of them. When you click on shop it goes strait to a screen that says "No products where found matching this description" Anyone else every try ordering from them?

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU, Banditto!

It appears you have a couple of choices. Trunic has a Facebook page where you could go and ask 'em where the heck to buy their nic liquid.

Or, you could take a look at the VU forum favorite, VapersTek.org which nic liquid is anclear and clean as any of us (who have sampled most other vendors' products) have ever experienced.

'Whatever you decide, have fun with it!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not my site nor do I have a vested interest. I'm just a happy customer as many of us are here. It's really good stuff. Enjoy!

Hey, there's a discount code floating around here. I'll see about getting that for you if you decide to order! The way this community works, someone else may post it here before I get back. EIther way, it's a good thing!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried without success, Banditto. 'THought I saw it here on VU but I'll be watching this thread as well 'cause I've got a liter in the basket at VT.

Worst case scenario (but keep it between us) VT is usually on board with a Black Friday discount code if we can wait a couple of weeks. Welp, back to the freezer!

VU Sponsors