Become a Patron!

Trying to cut back on juice consumption

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just made a new batch.
Adjusted my percentages a bit after careful testing to ensure the quantities didn't hurt the amazing flavor.
Spent a bit more on this one....kind of.
Super Sweet Grape (2 Gallons)
Ingredient.................................ml.................%
Nicotine 100 mg (100% VG)..166.58.............2.20
VG........................................5512.42...........72.80
Grape Candy (TPA)...............378.60.............5.00
Grape Juice (TPA).................378.60.............5.00
Strawberry (TPA)...................378.60.............5.00
Sweetener (ECX)...................378.60.............5.00
Bubblegum (TPA)..................378.60.............5.00
Totals..................................7572.00.........100.00

Price: $105.45

If 1000 ml was lasting me about 44 days, this should last a bit longer.
I've already verified that the flavor was NOT degrading over long periods in the refrigerator.
If my calculations turn out correct, this should last me just less than one year. (330 days)

So back to the OP, if $105.45 per year is too high of a cost, I have no clue how to help you bring your costs down.

Last edited:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just made a new batch.
Adjusted my percentages a bit after careful testing to ensure the quantities didn't hurt the amazing flavor.
Spent a bit more on this one....kind of.
Super Sweet Grape (2 Gallons)
Ingredient.................................ml.................%
Nicotine 100 mg (100% VG)..166.58.............2.20
VG........................................5512.42...........72.80
Grape Candy (TPA)...............378.60.............5.00
Grape Juice (TPA).................378.60.............5.00
Strawberry (TPA)...................378.60.............5.00
Sweetener (ECX)...................378.60.............5.00
Bubblegum (TPA)..................378.60.............5.00
Totals..................................7572.00.........100.00

Price: $105.45

If 1000 ml was lasting me about 44 days, this should last a bit longer.
I've already verified that the flavor was NOT degrading over long periods in the refrigerator.
If my calculations turn out correct, this should last me just less than one year. (330 days)

So back to the OP, if $105.45 per year is too high of a cost, I have no clue how to help you bring your costs down.
lol, oh no he's at it again!!..... oh you have done the costing this time Phew! Very good value for money!!! $0.32 a day to vape!!! Ineed l don't think that you can vape for less, l'm most impressed. Happy vaping for the next 330 days:cloud:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One flavor for a year:sad:
I did the same thing... Went DIY and bought enough Nic base for 15 years. Only thing is now I have almost $70 in flavors and I'm wanting more:):D:p
It is nice running out of juice... Just go downstairs and 10 minutes later walk up with 120 mls of juice.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One flavor for a year:sad:
I did the same thing... Went DIY and bought enough Nic base for 15 years. Only thing is now I have almost $70 in flavors and I'm wanting more:):D:p
It is nice running out of juice... Just go downstairs and 10 minutes later walk up with 120 mls of juice.
How many bottles of flavour does $70 get you? Hello by the way :wave:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on the size nicotine river is where I bought it from it's $4.50 for 30 mL more for bigger bottles.
Oh and hi:cool:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's cheap! I need to fly to the US and pick me some up!
I also buy from Nicotine River...best quality! I get the 100mg/ml 500ml bottle. Gonna order a gallon of it before August 8th lol

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
As Mark suggested, you should consider making your own. I just started and wow, I actually have money in my pocket now...I also vape 30-40ml a day but since I started making my own I have pocket money now. It really is the way to go. I get my vg/pg/nic from Nicotine River (best quality in my opinion but there are cheaper options out there) and my flavor concentrates from Bull City Vapors. Bull City is awesome...SUPER fast shipping (I ordered at 10am on a Friday and by 11am it was packaged and marked shipped..it arrived Monday morning several states away) and top notch customer service.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow. How much will that cost if you don't mind me asking?
A gallon will cost me $199. They are a bit more expensive than some but from what I have read and vaped, NicSelect really is the best quality.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A gallon will cost me $199. They are a bit more expensive than some but from what I have read and vaped, NicSelect really is the best quality.
I don't think a non trade customer would be able to buy a gallon of Nicotine in the UK!

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One flavor for a year
I've been on this flavor for a few years now. I keep trying new recipes but always come back to this one.
Maybe one day I'll find something I like better (out of the 200+ flavors I have) but until that happens, I can only plan to be prepared with the things I already know I like.

I don't think a non trade customer would be able to buy a gallon of Nicotine in the UK!
I don't know the answer to that but you could order 7 or 8 of the 500ml bottles.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1) DIY (BEST savings of $$$)
2) high resistance, low wattage, mouth-to-lung vaping, sometimes known as tootle puffing.
3) a tight draw is your friend if you want to not use so much juice, and for that you need low wattage so it doesn't burn.
4) higher nicotine level -- which will MAKE you vape less often, or you'll get the sick headspins.

I vape pretty much all day, as much as I want, for about 14-16 hrs every day, and rarely use more than 5ml -- and I use an RDA. But I make coils above 2 ohms, and operate them at 10w, using a VERY tight draw -- similar to a cigarette's draw, or just a little looser. You won't make a lot of cloud, but that's where all that juice is going, to make a cloud that doesn't do anything for you, it just fogs the room. If that kind of vaping feels "thin" to you, use higher nic or the FlavourArt additive "Flash," to increase TH, and you'll feel the vapor more. Just look at someone smoking a cigarette sometime, and notice how much smoke they produce, and the density of it -- vapor doesn't need to look like whipped cream to get the job done.

Andria

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been on this flavor for a few years now. I keep trying new recipes but always come back to this one.
Maybe one day I'll find something I like better (out of the 200+ flavors I have) but until that happens, I can only plan to be prepared with the things I already know I like.

I don't know the answer to that but you could order 7 or 8 of the 500ml bottles.
Had a look around on the net. Not an exhausive search (sites keep asking for your age) l found 5L for ÂŁ219.99 ($313.72).
No Maths, lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very well stated @AndriaD

Best comment I've seen.
I do enjoy my clouds but it is all about the flavor for me.
But your point is right on.

Actually I find "clouds" pretty annoying -- whether I'm at the PC, reading a book, watching TV, or driving our truck... I need to see! :D

I wasn't one who immediately dropped cigs the very minute I picked up a vape -- I gradually switched over, over a month's time, and during that month I often just watched the smoke I created, how much I exhaled, how thick the smoke was, etc. Cigarette smoke is really not very dense, and it's really quite an advantage that vapor fades so quickly, comparatively speaking -- both the visual and the scent is extremely ephemeral.

I'm all for any vaper using any technique that helps them stay away from cigarettes, but you have to find the way to do it that won't cost even more than cigarettes! Sure it's possible for vaping to be a very expensive undertaking -- vape humongous clouds, high wattage, low resistance, and buy a new mod everytime one of the manufacturers comes up with a new version of the last new thing they made -- or it can be cheaper than dirt; make your own coils and juice, vape conservatively -- high resistance, low wattage, tight draw -- and that tight draw is how most folks smoked anyway, though of course there are always exceptions. Currently and recently I've been spending a good bit on vaping, to get prepared for the end of the party, but my actual *needs* are probably less than $25/mo -- versus the $200-ish per month I spent on smoking.

Andria

Last edited:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1) DIY (BEST savings of $$$)
2) high resistance, low wattage, mouth-to-lung vaping, sometimes known as tootle puffing.
3) a tight draw is your friend if you want to not use so much juice, and for that you need low wattage so it doesn't burn.
4) higher nicotine level -- which will MAKE you vape less often, or you'll get the sick headspins.

I vape pretty much all day, as much as I want, for about 14-16 hrs every day, and rarely use more than 5ml -- and I use an RDA. But I make coils above 2 ohms, and operate them at 10w, using a VERY tight draw -- similar to a cigarette's draw, or just a little looser. You won't make a lot of cloud, but that's where all that juice is going, to make a cloud that doesn't do anything for you, it just fogs the room. If that kind of vaping feels "thin" to you, use higher nic or the FlavourArt additive "Flash," to increase TH, and you'll feel the vapor more. Just look at someone smoking a cigarette sometime, and notice how much smoke they produce, and the density of it -- vapor doesn't need to look like whipped cream to get the job done.

Andria
Hello Andria good to see you around, Which l haven't for a while. Thank you for the info. Due to the problems l had with my lungs with a sub ohm tank & coil, that is exactly how l vape. The only cloudbusting in my abode is Kate Bush's 1985 hit song with that title,lol (check it out good song). Like you l use around 5mls a day. Just waiting for my flavours to arrive. I have not got the room nor the space to make or store vast quantities, Although the size of my morgage would suggest that l have, but that's London for you! I have copied your tips. They will go in my little book later.
Thank you. Hope to see you around again.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm currently using a Griffin RTA with dual 26 gauge twisted coils. On an average day I'm going thru about 30-40 ml of juice. This is costing me about $100 per month. With the upcoming regulations I would like to try and cut that in half. Any advice on type of coil i should build? Or should I switch tanks ( I've been looking at triton v2 with the vaporesso coils). I'm more concerned about flavor than cloud production. My wife actually gets annoyed with the amount of vapor production.

Increasing battery life would also be great. I'm going through four batteries while at work.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Make your own juice costs me 25.00 a month

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a pack/day smoker for about 26 years.
Even though I have a large quantity of hardware displayed on a few shelves, I STILL spend less on vaping than I did on smoking.
I may spend more at one time so that I can purchase a few mods, large flavor order, or bulk up on coils but to average it out I spend less per month now.
Obviously this makes me pretty happy but I sure wish I could stop buying new hardware.
It isn't a matter of money, it's a matter of not being able to keep myself from buying that shiny new toy every time I see one.
I certainly don't need any more mods or tanks, but rest assured I will definitely have 5 more mods ordered within the next 2 weeks and 2 or 3 more tanks.
Since I don't collect anything else or waste money on anything else, I justify it in my mind.
I'll use the FDA as my purchase suspension once they cause the prices to sky rocket or take everything off the market.
hahaha, yeah right. That won't stop me.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even though I have a large quantity of hardware displayed on a few shelves, I STILL spend less on vaping than I did on smoking.
I may spend more at one time so that I can purchase a few mods, large flavor order, or bulk up on coils but to average it out I spend less per month now.
Obviously this makes me pretty happy but I sure wish I could stop buying new hardware.
It isn't a matter of money, it's a matter of not being able to keep myself from buying that shiny new toy every time I see one.
I certainly don't need any more mods or tanks, but rest assured I will definitely have 5 more mods ordered within the next 2 weeks and 2 or 3 more tanks.
Since I don't collect anything else or waste money on anything else, I justify it in my mind.
I'll use the FDA as my purchase suspension once they cause the prices to sky rocket or take everything off the market.
I got a line on a very good machine shop, so the FDA and the rest of the bought and paid for politicians can kiss my............

I refuse to let them force me back to Tobacco!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Of course you buy new mods. You are a bloke! It's tech,electrical,buttons that you can press, mechanical,science,maths. You can build and make stuff. In short it gives your hands something else to tinker with! Ladies are like this also.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I originally switched from smoking to vaping it was simply to save money.
Once I realized how much more I liked it, my reasons changed.
I have no intent on quitting but if I ever were to think about stopping all together, the first thought that would come to mind is how much $ I have tied up in hardware.
Then again, with all the other "toys" I have, it's not like I haven't spent money on things that weren't needed or are no longer being used.
It's a hobby more than anything else.
Buying schtuff is more of an addiction.
haha

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I originally switched from smoking to vaping it was simply to save money.
Once I realized how much more I liked it, my reasons changed.
I have no intent on quitting but if I ever were to think about stopping all together, the first thought that would come to mind is how much $ I have tied up in hardware.
Then again, with all the other "toys" I have, it's not like I haven't spent money on things that weren't needed or are no longer being used.
It's a hobby more than anything else.
Buying schtuff is more of an addiction.
haha
You are not alone!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Of course you buy new mods. You are a bloke! It's tech,electrical,buttons that you can press, mechanical,science,maths. You can build and make stuff. In short it gives your hands something else to tinker with! Ladies are like this also.

I am, a little bit, though I'm also pretty tight-fisted with a buck -- I look for bargains, and those are very hard for me to resist. But I really can't justify buying more mods, considering that I already have more mods than useful attys -- my favorite is the original Achilles, which are no longer made. Recently decided that since the FDA is being such an asshat, I was justified in buying a $98 Achilles 2 -- which is nowhere near as good as my original Achilles clones that cost $25 each. *sigh* The draw is too loose on the new one.

But even with my tight-fistedness, and small number of really great attys, I've still managed to put this together:

wholefamdamily-2-shorter.jpg

And that's not even counting the 2 Sigelei Zmax's, Vamo V2, and 2 mechs in the drawer. :D (and the 3 old vv3's put away in the archives!)

I DIY about 95% of what I vape, and though I use a LOT of flavoring, and pretty expensive flavor (INW shisha strawberry), at approx 5ml per day, it only comes to about $12-$15 a month. I figure the other $12-$15 is the amortized cost of that collection, and the wire and wick for my coils.

Andria

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am, a little bit, though I'm also pretty tight-fisted with a buck -- I look for bargains, and those are very hard for me to resist. But I really can't justify buying more mods, considering that I already have more mods than useful attys -- my favorite is the original Achilles, which are no longer made. Recently decided that since the FDA is being such an asshat, I was justified in buying a $98 Achilles 2 -- which is nowhere near as good as my original Achilles clones that cost $25 each. *sigh* The draw is too loose on the new one.

But even with my tight-fistedness, and small number of really great attys, I've still managed to put this together:

View attachment 53970

And that's not even counting the 2 Sigelei Zmax's, Vamo V2, and 2 mechs in the drawer. :D (and the 3 old vv3's put away in the archives!)

I DIY about 95% of what I vape, and though I use a LOT of flavoring, and pretty expensive flavor (INW shisha strawberry), at approx 5ml per day, it only comes to about $12-$15 a month. I figure the other $12-$15 is the amortized cost of that collection, and the wire and wick for my coils.

Andria
I said ladies are the same! Nice collection. Are all 3 the same Mod?. I can see it happening to me. I have a Nugget on the way...but l like shoes & handbags also so something will have to give thus it would be the mods!! As once the session is over the bags and shoes will be gone forever...but we can always justify to ourselves why we need another........

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I said ladies are the same! Nice collection. Are all 3 the same Mod?. I can see it happening to me. I have a Nugget on the way...but l like shoes & handbags also so something will have to give thus it would be the mods!! As once the session is over the bags and shoes will be gone forever...but we can always justify to ourselves why we need another........

The *4* on the left side are the same, the original Coolfire4; on the right, the blue and black are both original iPV Minis (30w). The iStick30 on the far right rarely gets used anymore, it's just too small for my hands, but it still works. The one in the center, the red miniBook, is both my newest, and favorite of all of them. :D It's roughly the same size as the CF4s, but just a *tad* heavier, and uses replaceable batteries rather than the CF4's fixed battery.

The most expensive was the red etched CF4 -- $55. The pink etched CF4 was an error, which they sold me for $25. :D My name having such an unusual spelling, they knew it was most unlikely that they'd be able to sell it to anyone else. :D

Andria

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The *4* on the left side are the same, the original Coolfire4; on the right, the blue and black are both original iPV Minis (30w). The iStick30 on the far right rarely gets used anymore, it's just too small for my hands, but it still works. The one in the center, the red miniBook, is both my newest, and favorite of all of them. :D It's roughly the same size as the CF4s, but just a *tad* heavier, and uses replaceable batteries rather than the CF4's fixed battery.

The most expensive was the red etched CF4 -- $55. The pink etched CF4 was an error, which they sold me for $25. :D My name having such an unusual spelling, they knew it was most unlikely that they'd be able to sell it to anyone else. :D

Andria
lol, Firstly l could only see 3 mods. So when you mentioned many more l though "hey-what-hey" and you must of thought "Gingerbread needs to go to Spec Savers"(an eye glasses shop),lol. Long story short l am on a smart phone and have just worked how to see the whole picture. I can clearly see 8 mods! And that some of them are different,lol. Just out of interest why would you want 4 of the same Mod?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Read on Reddit where a kids step-father actually pissed in his tank.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Reminds me of my stepfather making me eat cigs and washed it down with dish detergent. I smoked even more ! :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lol, Firstly l could only see 3 mods. So when you mentioned many more l though "hey-what-hey" and you must of thought "Gingerbread needs to go to Spec Savers"(an eye glasses shop),lol. Long story short l am on a smart phone and have just worked how to see the whole picture. I can clearly see 8 mods! And that some of them are different,lol. Just out of interest why would you want 4 of the same Mod?

1) I love Innokin mods, they're SUPERB quality (my original vv3s all still work, I just started finding 800mAh too frustrating);

2) I love the HELL out of those Coolfire4s! That silver one at the far left was my first one; I once dropped it quite forcefully from my lap to the concrete driveway, about a 3 1/2 ft drop -- I mean it SPUN out of my lap at high speed and hit the ground HARD! -- and the mod still works PERFECTLY -- it just has a little ding on the bottom edge. That's a fucking great mod! (I once dropped a Kanger subox mini about 2 1/2 ft quite softly, while inside my purse, and it was deader than shit. Crap mod!) I love the shape and size and handfeel of the CF4s, the spring-loaded battery post, and the colors, and that I can utterly depend on those mods. Their ONLY downside is the fixed battery, which is why I bought the iPV Minis and the miniBook -- replaceable batteries.

The last one I bought was the purple one -- the one with the wrap -- and I bought it 2nd-hand for a really excellent price; I only got the wrap because the paint had a good bit of wear -- the mod itself will last for many years, I'm quite sure. That one and the miniBook were bought after the FDA announced their bullshit, trying to make sure I have plenty of hardware so I can keep vaping as *I* see fit. Fuck their 2007 cigalikes!

Andria

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1) I love Innokin mods, they're SUPERB quality (my original vv3s all still work, I just started finding 800mAh too frustrating);

2) I love the HELL out of those Coolfire4s! That silver one at the far left was my first one; I once dropped it quite forcefully from my lap to the concrete driveway, about a 3 1/2 ft drop -- I mean it SPUN out of my lap at high speed and hit the ground HARD! -- and the mod still works PERFECTLY -- it just has a little ding on the bottom edge. That's a fucking great mod! (I once dropped a Kanger subox mini about 2 1/2 ft quite softly, while inside my purse, and it was deader than shit. Crap mod!) I love the shape and size and handfeel of the CF4s, the spring-loaded battery post, and the colors, and that I can utterly depend on those mods. Their ONLY downside is the fixed battery, which is why I bought the iPV Minis and the miniBook -- replaceable batteries.

The last one I bought was the purple one -- the one with the wrap -- and I bought it 2nd-hand for a really excellent price; I only got the wrap because the paint had a good bit of wear -- the mod itself will last for many years, I'm quite sure. That one and the miniBook were bought after the FDA announced their bullshit, trying to make sure I have plenty of hardware so I can keep vaping as *I* see fit. Fuck their 2007 cigalikes!

Andria
WOW this FDA thing is really serious! Everyone stocking up! The irony is that in the UK we are on the verge of being able to get e cigs on prescription as a smoking ceasation device. My only issue is to whom this contract and license as been given to; British American Tabacco plc. Who still manufacturer cigs all over the world! And are face behind Vype products.l did consider the Coolfire4 and think there is a 5? but l like the notion of an external battery. I don't know how long these internal batteries last for. Quite some time it would seem.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
WOW this FDA thing is really serious! Everyone stocking up! The irony is that in the UK we are on the verge of being able to get e cigs on prescription as a smoking ceasation device. My only issue is to whom this contract and license as been given to; British American Tabacco plc. Who still manufacturer cigs all over the world! And are face behind Vype products.l did consider the Coolfire4 and think there is a 5? but l like the notion of an external battery. I don't know how long these internal batteries last for. Quite some time it would seem.

It really depends on the maker of the battery, and the mod -- batteries are rated for a certain number of charge cycles, and you can get more life out of them if you don't run them wide-open 24/7 (the CF4 is 40w -- I vape at 10w!), rotate them around (hence having 4 of them, plus 3 or 4 others that I also use pretty regularly), and also charge them before they're fully discharged. For the quality of the electronics and assembly, it depends on the mod maker -- Innokins are superb, and clearly Kangers are NOT! :D I don't know if there's a "5", but there are many versions of the "4" that came later, and I think at least one of them uses external battery(s) -- I never upgraded to one of those, because I'm happy with the old ones, but I did hedge my bets by acquiring a few other mods that do take external batteries.

The Brit "experts" are approaching the whole thing one hell of a lot more intelligently than our own "experts" -- probably because they don't have that infamous Master Settlement Agreement, which is really just a "legal" extortion/protection racket, and has caused MANY state governments to sell their "future" tobacco sales in the form of bonds -- now that tobacco sales have dropped and look to continue dropping, those financial dimwits are panicking big-time, and trying to pass that suffering on to those who've switched to vaping. But, I still wonder, given that BAT has that "Vype" product, if they aren't also trying to make soup out of shit, since cigalikes are really kinda useless -- except as a GATEWAY to *real* vaping! :D

Andria

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It really depends on the maker of the battery, and the mod -- batteries are rated for a certain number of charge cycles, and you can get more life out of them if you don't run them wide-open 24/7 (the CF4 is 40w -- I vape at 10w!), rotate them around (hence having 4 of them, plus 3 or 4 others that I also use pretty regularly), and also charge them before they're fully discharged. For the quality of the electronics and assembly, it depends on the mod maker -- Innokins are superb, and clearly Kangers are NOT! :D I don't know if there's a "5", but there are many versions of the "4" that came later, and I think at least one of them uses external battery(s) -- I never upgraded to one of those, because I'm happy with the old ones, but I did hedge my bets by acquiring a few other mods that do take external batteries.

The Brit "experts" are approaching the whole thing one hell of a lot more intelligently than our own "experts" -- probably because they don't have that infamous Master Settlement Agreement, which is really just a "legal" extortion/protection racket, and has caused MANY state governments to sell their "future" tobacco sales in the form of bonds -- now that tobacco sales have dropped and look to continue dropping, those financial dimwits are panicking big-time, and trying to pass that suffering on to those who've switched to vaping. But, I still wonder, given that BAT has that "Vype" product, if they aren't also trying to make soup out of shit, since cigalikes are really kinda useless -- except as a GATEWAY to *real* vaping! :D

Andria
My Nugget arrived and l lowered the watts whilst reading your post,lol. Regarding BAT well that would be one way to get rid of old tech at a nice price! Those that will get them on prescription are those who get free prescription. l stated on cigalikes 7 years ago and was fine on them, that said that's all there was at the time. I thick BAT are also or have something to do with e-vic. Basically they have one big contract if you know how are health service works so they are set to make millions from the licence alone.
So now l know why you have 4 of the same! I think the Pico will be my next purchase soon. But first l would like a new tank for the Nugget. I can get the 49er tank which is the tank for the Nugget but l think that an above ohm tank with cheap coils will give me a longer battery life. Any suggestions?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Nugget arrived and l lowered the watts whilst reading your post,lol. Regarding BAT well that would be one way to get rid of old tech at a nice price! Those that will get them on prescription are those who get free prescription. l stated on cigalikes 7 years ago and was fine on them, that said that's all there was at the time. I thick BAT are also or have something to do with e-vic. Basically they have one big contract if you know how are health service works so they are set to make millions from the licence alone.
So now l know why you have 4 of the same! I think the Pico will be my next purchase soon. But first l would like a new tank for the Nugget. I can get the 49er tank which is the tank for the Nugget but l think that an above ohm tank with cheap coils will give me a longer battery life. Any suggestions?

I started with cigalikes too, and they absolutely changed my life -- after about 3 wks of continuous daily use, I was ready to say goodbye to cigarettes forever -- and on my first full day as a non-smoker, I aquired my first "real mod", one of those iTaste vv3's... also a Kanger T3S tank with it... and that was it, I was done with smoking. Had a little dual-use relapse a few months later, but was able to return to smoke-free after a month of that, with a good lesson learned: no such thing as "1 or 2" when you were once a slave to them; they get their hooks back in nearly at lightspeed. I'm glad I had that experience with cigalikes though; it was the Joyetech eRoll, which I decided on because you could choose and use your own flavoring, rather than just whatever comes in it, like the Blu's and others of that type. But when I heard about larger tanks, longer battery life, and realized how infuriating a 90mAh and .4ml tank really was, I was all set to upgrade, and again, and again, and again... :D

Which is why I really can't advise about tanks, particularly those newer ones that use replaceable coil heads; I've been "rolling my own" (coils!) since just a few months after I started vaping (to save money!), and now use RDAs pretty much exclusively... I'm almost entirely out of the loop on good up-to-date tanks. But I've seen a LOT of posts about all the different ones, and their pros and cons. Since you like the "tootle puff" style, definitely look in the thread I started about that, http://vapingunderground.com/threads/tight-draw-low-wattage-m2l-vapers-unite.244625/ -- I'm hoping to see a lot of different hardware discussed there, that offers that lower-intensity style of vaping. At this point, I can talk about RDAs and older Kayfuns, learning to buid and maintain coils, but not the RTAs, RDTAs, or any of those. Hell, I just got my first mobile phone 6 wks ago. :D I love tech, but I have a rather delayed-uptake response to it -- mostly because of money! :D

Andria

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow you can really remember your vaping journey. All l can remember is l started off with Gammucci non refillables, then you could change the cartomizer and charge the battery, it becomes a blur after that. But l do remember it getting harder and harder to find what you wanted as new tech came on the market and throwing out old tech as the new became the norm.
I read your thread and it was helpful? Thank you. I have decided to buy the innokin v tank as all innokin coils fit all of their tanks and l have seen people on youtube re-wick them! I will get into building one day. The man at my local vape shop said he would teach me so. l Hope to go there tomorrow if my car gets fixed (fingers crossed).

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow you can really remember your vaping journey. All l can remember is l started off with Gammucci non refillables, then you could change the cartomizer and charge the battery, it becomes a blur after that. But l do remember it getting harder and harder to find what you wanted as new tech came on the market and throwing out old tech as the new became the norm.
I read your thread and it was helpful? Thank you. I have decided to buy the innokin v tank as all innokin coils fit all of their tanks and l have seen people on youtube re-wick them! I will get into building one day. The man at my local vape shop said he would teach me so. l Hope to go there tomorrow if my car gets fixed (fingers crossed).

Of course I remember it, it happened to me! After 39 yrs of slavery to cigarettes, being utterly CONVINCED I would NEVER quit smoking... this shit is MIRACULOUS! No stupid money-grubbing FDA is taking it away from me, either! :)

Andria

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Of course I remember it, it happened to me! After 39 yrs of slavery to cigarettes, being utterly CONVINCED I would NEVER quit smoking... this shit is MIRACULOUS! No stupid money-grubbing FDA is taking it away from me, either! :)

Andria
lol. My vaping history happened to me and l cannot remember it! I smoked for 20 years but l never wanted to give up. My friend who has an extremely funny story why she had to pretend to be a non smoker told me about cigalikes (they were just called e-cigarettes here). l took to them easily, my memory is clouded from there on!
I agree this shit is Marvellous! Happy vaping:) (but do not vape shit)

VU Sponsors