Become a Patron!

Trying to find a good authentic RDA

I just got into dripping and I've been using a UD IGO-W4 with a V2 Launcher clone, and I want to actually drop the big bucks and get a real dripper now that I have a good grasp on what I'm doing, does anyone have any reviews or suggestions?

claviger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd suggest an authentic Patriot or CAT, Patriot is not really expensive authentic and kicks ass, CAT has that flavor of holy shttt its tasty.

Spiralnebel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have tried nearly every single RDA on the market and u would suggest you to buy a Viggo RDA or a Zentith v2.
Larger holes in the posts to make it easy to build, huge juicewells, good working air flow control and copper positive pin ;)
The Quasar is nice as well but for my gusto a too small afc and no juicewell.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If I was gonna spring for an authentic it would be The Dominator. This thing has spring loaded screws in the post. Can't get much easier to build than that.

DominatorMain-640x423.jpg

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, what resistance do you like to vape at? Are you a Single Coil user? Dual/Quad coil user? What diameter deck do you want? Prefer adjustable airflow control or fixed?

My resistance is usually between .3-.7 dual coil, I want to stick with a 22mm deck so it look nice on my launcher and fixed airflow is prefered.

derichio02

Member For 4 Years
I would go with the TOBH v2.5 or the Zenith v2. Both have great airflow and have good space to build on.

In order, top to bottom:

1. Zenith v2
2. Mephisto
3. Origen v2
4. Tobh v2.5
5. Veritas

IMO.
..Sent from the Vape Lair..

VU Sponsors