Become a Patron!

Trying to get into Wholesale

Hi guys! I'm new to the forum, but I've been vaping for quite a while. I'm currently employed by a local vape shop, Vape Station Inc, and my manager is hell bent on getting wholesale set up. All of our flavors are made in house in a clean room, we have 6 different lines, and a total of about 35 flavors. Wholesale prices are set, but minimum orders are negotiable. Our lines are Gambler's Luck, Vape Station Bakery, Smoky Mountain Home Brew, Tropical Sensations, Train Line, and our Vape Station Drip line. If anyone has any questions about flavor profiles, prices, availability or sample packs (which are available) please comment! The stores email address is [email protected]. Thanks fam!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome the VU.
People will have to know you a while if you want to sell here.
The best way is to get a good name here is to have a few contest and give a few bottles away to members that can report on how quick you sent the order and how good the juice is.

Welcome the VU.
People will have to know you a while if you want to sell here.
The best way is to get a good name here is to have a few contest and give a few bottles away to members that can report on how quick you sent the order and how good the juice is.
Okay! I will talk to the man in charge and see what can get done!

VU Sponsors