Become a Patron!

Trying to get rid of an old setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I've been trying to get rid of these things for awhile. Prices are negotiable and don't include shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. I can provide pictures if asked for.

Eleaf iStick 100W (comes with box, charger, manuals, and 2 LG 18650 2500mAh 3.7V batteries) - $70

Aspire Atlantis 2 (comes with box and 2 replacement coils, not sure the ohms) - $25

UWell Crown ONLY (no drip tip or box) - $20

Thanks for checking this out!

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
all sales/trade post require pictures./-- and can buy a new istick 100 for about $40. --

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
all sales/trade post require pictures./-- and can buy a new istick 100 for about $40. --
I thought the same thing, but if the batteries are figured to around $8 each, and if that's a 2 bay charger (not a wall wart/cable), the the price makes sense if shipping is included. The Crown is a bit high, too, though. Of course, none of this matters if there are no pics...

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I thought the same thing, but if the batteries are figured to around $8 each, and if that's a 2 bay charger (not a wall wart/cable), the the price makes sense if shipping is included. The Crown is a bit high, too, though. Of course, none of this matters if there are no pics...
if things were brand new, it would make sense, (maybe)

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
not sure why this post is still up, still no pics.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
not sure why this post is still up, still no pics.
Forgotten. Thank you, closing till pics show up.
Hey guys, I've been trying to get rid of these things for awhile. Prices are negotiable and don't include shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. I can provide pictures if asked for.

Eleaf iStick 100W (comes with box, charger, manuals, and 2 LG 18650 2500mAh 3.7V batteries) - $70

Aspire Atlantis 2 (comes with box and 2 replacement coils, not sure the ohms) - $25

UWell Crown ONLY (no drip tip or box) - $20

Thanks for checking this out!
You can send me a PM once you're ready to post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors