Become a Patron!

trying to make a 'Strawberry-banana milkshake w/ graham'

think this will be good after steeped? I made a 60ml batch of this, just had these flavors laying around and wanted to throw them together in what I hoped would be a 'strawberry-banana milkshake w/ graham cracker' and touch of coconut and good cream base
  • 6% TFA banana cream
  • 4% TFA Graham cracker
  • 3% TFA strawberry
  • 1% TFA bav cream
  • 1% TFA sweet cream
  • 1% TFA Cotton Candy
  • 0.5% TFA dx coconut candy
Should I have used any Cap van custard v2 , or naahhh? I have a lot..

Just, essentially, looking for what you guys would recommend on the percentages, because this is the first recipe i've actually come up with on my own, and i hope it doesnt suck xD.

Last edited:
will update when I try it it when it cools down in a bit.

update :its pretty good out of the dripper but it hasnt had time to cool down yet its still steeping. I'm mostly tasting cream. Maybe my levels are too high on banana cream ? I feel like thats all I'm tasting is unsteeped cream , bleh ! hah

update: added .5% coconut and 1% more graham, still steeping

Last edited:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really wish I could help you because that's a juice I could thorougly enjoy. I've been trying to perfect a banana cream to use as a base for juices like that and so far I've failed miserably. I don't have the TFA banana cream and it'll be next month before I can make another order but if I'll get the flavors as soon as I can. I really want to try this!

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
7 day steep at least but you have 1% cotton candy in there which is EM or also known as additive (sweetener) its not a flavor with an actual nuance. This normally is used under 1%. Bavarian cream does mute as well, yours is only 1% but together with the 1% em, that might be to much. The other flavors do need at least 7 days to mature and around 3 weeks to full potential. By that time the strawberry will have faded since its not supported by anything. I don't use any DX flavors, to me personally most of them taste like baby vomit, so I can't really say anything about that.

That's just my thoughts when looking at the flavors listed and you're asking for an opinion. Just keep testing it every 3 days, maybe you get lucky :)

VU Sponsors