Become a Patron!

Tube mod recommendations

BloodR3dNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have an Ego-C Twist but I'm wanting more vapor than what it will produce. What is a good tube mod that I can put a tank on? I dont want a dripper or rebuildable. I do want a good amount of vapor and flavor. Also, any recommendations for a good tank that will work with it will be appreciated.

DWDawg

Member For 4 Years
One of those Aspire CF tube mods would fit the bill for you. Get the subohm model and top it off with a kanger subtank mini and your set.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recommend something with variable voltage and/or wattage considering the atty's you're gonna use.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Budget is a great place to start,

The more we know the better we can help!

N

Newheart301

Ok, question, why is everyone telling noobs to sub-ohm ? If you're not going to build or drip those new heads can get expensive.

BloodR3dNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been lookin at the aspire cf subohm. Looks like most of the reviews of it are good, and about what I wanna pay, which is $40-50.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Though I don't have one, at that price point I'd say get one of the iSticks. Even the 50 watt. It will be better suited to non rebuildables giving you control of the power. Additionally, you won't have to invest in a good charger, and batteries. That alone will approach your budget.

I know pre built heads come in a variety of resistances, but I just think mechs are better suited for rebuildables. You're gonna get a more controlled and consistent vape from something regulated. If more vapor and flavor is what you're desiring, a regulated mod IMO will provide that for you better than a mech.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I like the Magnet Bolt for tube mod.

BloodR3dNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for all the suggestions. I went and got a cf sub ohm last night. Was gonna get an atlantis too since they're made for it, but it was $50 there so I'm ordering one online. All the youtube videos of the setup look pretty sweet tho so I'll be excited when the tank comes in.

VU Sponsors