Become a Patron!

Turned 31 yesterday

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I had such a good birthday. I'm in recovery, making steps I need to get into college which has been harder than I thought but i will get there. I went almost 7 years without really talking to my parents. I am so glad that God gave me a second chance and that my parents are not going to remember such bad years there so happy and encouraging. Life gets hard sometimes, and I'm struggling now with college/ getting my disability but I'll get there. I changed my medication and haven't had a psychotic episode nearly as frequently as before.

God is good. Love you guys.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I had such a good birthday. I'm in recovery, making steps I need to get into college which has been harder than I thought but i will get there. I went almost 7 years without really talking to my parents. I am so glad that God gave me a second chance and that my parents are not going to remember such bad years there so happy and encouraging. Life gets hard sometimes, and I'm struggling now with college/ getting my disability but I'll get there. I changed my medication and haven't had a psychotic episode nearly as frequently as before.

God is good. Love you guys.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Happy late Birthday, I was wondering if you were still around just yesterday. Glad you're keeping on :)

I turn 31 on Dec 30th - you can make my presents a surprise :teehee:

VU Sponsors