Become a Patron!

Tvf8 and reuleax rx2/3 - No atomizer

Hello, I recently bought a new setup. I got the reuleaux rx2/3 and a tfv8 cloud beast. Try we're working great for awhile and then recently the mod said "no atomizer". I unscrewed the tank and screwed it back in multiple times and that didn't work either. I also took out the battery and put them back in and that didn't work. I opened the tank up and changed the coil to see if that was the problem and I still got the same message. It sometimes says "atomizer low" also. I tried cleaning the threads for the mod and for the tank and it still doesn't work. I don't really know what to do anymore because I don't want to buy the whole setup again because it was expensive. What should I do is there any tips? I feel like I have tried everything.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello, I recently bought a new setup. I got the reuleaux rx2/3 and a tfv8 cloud beast. Try we're working great for awhile and then recently the mod said "no atomizer". I unscrewed the tank and screwed it back in multiple times and that didn't work either. I also took out the battery and put them back in and that didn't work. I opened the tank up and changed the coil to see if that was the problem and I still got the same message. It sometimes says "atomizer low" also. I tried cleaning the threads for the mod and for the tank and it still doesn't work. I don't really know what to do anymore because I don't want to buy the whole setup again because it was expensive. What should I do is there any tips? I feel like I have tried everything.
Sounds like your 510 may have bottomed out. Take a small screwdriver or coil jig and gently push down on the 510. If it springs back up you may be good to go. Unfortunately Wismec is infamous for its shitty 510.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

wooten

Member For 3 Years
Did you try to screw on a different atomiser? Maybe the TFV8 is the problem?

But most likely it's the mod's 510, I'm afraid. "Atomiser low" indication suggests some kind of short somewhere. Try the tank on a different mod and different tank on the RX to be sure.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are known issues with the tank and the RX series

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
REad this it will help you understand
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...leaux_rx200s_keeps_saying_atomizer_short_and/

leadpipe58

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have an RX 200 and an RX 2/3 and have has the issue..After messing with the 510 (witch was ok) my solution is to remove a battery for a few seconds.I seems to reset the mod and I go vaping happily along.I have had the problem with other tanks and RDA'S too...Works for me..

VU Sponsors