Become a Patron!

Twisted Frosted Raspberry Wheaties's

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cereal is the secret to tasty mornings. Start your morning with this delicious sweetened raspberry fruit and wheat and oats flavored cereal, paired with a very lite cream. TWISTED Frosted Raspberry Wheaties's is a fun choice for those who crave some extra fruity sweetness.

This is all subjective what I like you might want to change or tweak It a little more to your own liking.

FA- Cream fresh 2%
FA- Meringue 1%
FA- Vienna Cream 2%
FA- Raspberry 3%
CAP- Double Chocolate 0.75%
CAP- Caramel 1%
TFA - Berry Crunch 4%
TFA- Ethyl Maltol 0.5%

60 VG / 40PG 3MG Nic STEEP @ 3 days it is good - @ 5 days it's way better.
Smoking in the Melo 300 @ 90 to 100 watts using the
Eleaf ES Sextuple 0.17ohm Head for Melo 300
You get a really nice sweet raspberry at the start of the exhale followed by a medium sweet cereal milk or cream flavor. ( I say it like that milk or cream cause I get a sweet sugar like milk flavor you might get a cream ), so it's like when you put to much sugar in your cereal and you got loads of sugar at the bottom of the bowl and them last 2 sips of milk are almost to sweet to drink but not over powering sweet ... I don't know if anyone else ever did that, but when I was little, I use to load the sugar on top of my cereal, and at the end of it I would have a load of sugar at the bottom of my bowl. Now back to the flavor you get from this vape. So to finish it off there is a nice wheat or oats maybe corn flavor after taste not sure my friends all just say cereal taste. I think that best way to described it. I get frosted Wheaties' s. My friends seem to like it. I really love this, this is my third batch. I have no clue how it taste after 5 days (Sorry this batch is 5 days today). It has never made it that long, cause this is the best I ever made, but it still needs work. I made a few different versions after they steep a bit I'll update the post, and I also have this steeping so I'll update the post once I got it just perfect.

Here are the flavors I have, feel free to help any input would be great and thank you.

2.PNG 1.PNG

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Looks good, but I'm definitely gonna have to play around with some flavors for myself, TFA berry crunch tastes really bland to me. Thanks for sharing.

VU Sponsors