Become a Patron!

Twisted Messes RDA² -- Squonkify Me

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I purchases the SS back when i started my vaping journey. Now that I'm getting into squonking also, I would like to convert this to be "squonkified".

Any ideas where to start on this thing? Notch cut the screw, drill a hole in it (difficult), or could there be a BF pin for this thing?

Attachments

• IMG_20170203_234909491 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_20170203_234909491 (Medium).jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 29

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What does the deck look like, I'm not sure that can be squonkafied.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks inspects! That would explain why I couldn't find jack crap on the intertubes about it. May just end up selling it because dripping is NOT for me. No patience for that.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Did you get a replacement therion through phantom?

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, I guess that depends on how bad Element Vape f*cked up.

I FINALLY got an email from their returns department last night at 4:35PM PST saying they "sent a replacement" OF THE ENTIRE INVOICE ORDER!!! (another Therion BF and a Geekvape 521tab Mini) -- So at first I was just dealing with a defective product. Now I'm also dealing with a defective company and lazy customer service.

I explicitly requested (and they confirmed) earlier in the week that I wanted the CoV Wraith to be the replacement with the difference in cost going to my "in store" account. They confirmed that they would do that once their team "inspects the item for any issues including item functionality, user’s errors, cosmetics, etc.". I even gave them the YouTube link showing exactly what the problem was.

So, I guess I'll see what comes of this. I didn't see the email from them until 5:15pm PST and replied in a very "pissy" manner. No response as of yet --- why, because they had already closed!!! I despise it when companies wait until the very last minute to communicate to their customers, knowing there won't be time to respond or correct the issue without waiting through the weekend, which with me, just pisses me off even more.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Placed on the DO NOT BUY FROM list....!

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Placed on the DO NOT BUY FROM list....!
I won't add them to this list just yet. The problem is 99% of most companies spend so little money on the employee in customer services roles. They are simply following a "script" and are unable to think or read on their own without a manager "blessing" them doing something. So at this point, I'm going to escalate this to a manager, get pissy with them, etc. etc. If it turns south after that, then they will go on my "DNB" list AND I will issue a charge back on my CC. Piss on me, and I piss back.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hmmm doesn't sound good headache to come yet by the sound of it

VU Sponsors