VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

With Sony officially ending its production of all 30 amp 18650s - the Samsung 25R has started taking its place. They are plentiful, cheap, and reliable! This deal your getting two + a plastic carry case for this low price!

This deal is hard to beat out of the USA with free shipping.

- Type: Lithium-ion
- Composition: LiMn Hybrid (IMR)
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Top style: Flat top
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max continuous discharge: 20A
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Full charge voltage: 4.20V±0.05V

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$16.94 + FREE SHIPPING

sCx8qLro21A

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VaporJoes Thanks man. I've been scouring the internet for the last three days trying to find a good deal on these and this seems to be the best one I've seen yet.
Just ordered me some.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are definitely great cells... however, I'm curious about the statement that Sony has "officially" ended production of 30A cells. I know there has been a lot of speculation ranging from "we'll never see VTC5s again" to "the new factory should be online any day now". I'd be curious to read about Sony officially ending production.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This guy GenuineCells is legit and trustworthy. I've ordered a pair of VTC5's and 4 pairs of LG HE2's, the most recent two pairs arriving yesterday. His service and communication are great. Definitely a solid vendor for batteries, and on ebay to boot. Plus, his prices are great. Shipping has gotten slower, though he still ships same day. I have a feeling this site might be hitting him hard. I will put my name out there that he can be trusted, all my cells have arrived at 3.5 or 3.6v, and all have been authentic and quality. He deserves the business.

VU Sponsors