Become a Patron!

Uh oh! Question about VG

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i usually order from Bull City but they were currently out of VG. Getting ready to use my last bit, I need it BAD. I ordered from RTS. It was even on sale! Paid $18 for a gallon. It's on the way. Now thinking maybe it's nasty tasting stuff or whatever. Anyone else tried it? I've heard that nicotine varies in taste, does VG as well? Did I f*#k up when I ordered this? It's from RTS vapes the juice man.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i usually order from Bull City but they were currently out of VG. Getting ready to use my last bit, I need it BAD. I ordered from RTS. It was even on sale! Paid $18 for a gallon. It's on the way. Now thinking maybe it's nasty tasting stuff or whatever. Anyone else tried it? I've heard that nicotine varies in taste, does VG as well? Did I f*#k up when I ordered this? It's from RTS vapes the juice man.
No, a lot of people really like their VG, plus its the coconut kind. It's just usually pretty pricey.

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad it was on sell. I was gonna buy a small amount (can't remember if it was a 1000ml) but buying the gallon was $1 cheaper than buying a small amount.
Couple people i make juice for HATE coconut. Does the taste bleed through in their VG? Guess I'll find out soon, it's on the way.
Thanks for the info

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad it was on sell. I was gonna buy a small amount (can't remember if it was a 1000ml) but buying the gallon was $1 cheaper than buying a small amount.
Couple people i make juice for HATE coconut. Does the taste bleed through in their VG? Guess I'll find out soon, it's on the way.
Thanks for the info

No Coconut taste, I use RTS too.

VU Sponsors