Become a Patron!

Uncommon: GrimmGreen's New Ejuice

Curious if anyone else has tried Nick's new e-liquid line? If you don't know, GrimmGreen partnered with Super Good, a UK-based manufacturer to produce 6 new flavors. As far as I know, they're only available in the UK and Canada. I had some shipped from the UK, which took about a week.

#1 - Snickerdoodle, vanilla, ice cream, cinnamon
This is one of the better snickerdoodle vapes I've tried. Most go too hard on the cinnamon and it ruins the flavor. I think #1 gets it right with just a tiny hint of cinnamon. Don't know that this would make an all-time favorite list for me, but it's pretty good.

#6 - White chocolate, peanut butter, sugar cookie
PB vapes all suck in my opinion. This one is decent, and has a similar profile to #1 above. The PB is still off for me, but it's the best one I've ever had - which isn't saying much. Because it's so close to #1, just get that one instead. It's better.

These were the only two of the six available that interested me. #6 is skippable, but #1 is a good snickerdoodle vape if you like that kind of thing. Not sure what it is about PB that is so difficult to nail down. Five Pawns Grandmaster (I think) was great...PB, banana, caramel - but I don't know if they're even around anymore.

VU Sponsors