Unusual RDAs

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
That's the one where you get soda infused flavor? Lol wtf. I saw a review a while back. The reviewer said that the tank coils were really nice but the whole thing was ridiculous. Sorta water bong-esque?

That’s the one :giggle:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just picked up an Elder Dragon RDA. It is an unusual RDA especially for me as it is a single coil RDA. I'm pleasantly suprised with it's function but it is ugly. I have it on a Luna and it's a great match.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just picked up an Elder Dragon RDA. It is an unusual RDA especially for me as it is a single coil RDA. I'm pleasantly suprised with it's function but it is ugly. I have it on a Luna and it's a great match.
I can't buy one. Lotta people talk about it, but I'm with you, ugly af in my book. I think I'm more scared I will like it and actually want to use it :D:eek:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not for decks but bodies, I think the pirate kings and mad hatters are a bit unusual. I really like and use both, the mad hatter is my go to dual coil 22mm rda, and I really like the dual coil pirate king. Odd, cuz I tend to favor single coil :confused: I absolutely love the hinged dt on the MH :)
1576371590005461571882.jpg

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
mister tank - not seen many of these about, bought it ages ago....was one of those checkout buys, the type where you are In for something else and they offer a discount if you buy this as well

actually not a shabby tank for its size, just need to nail the wicking because it’s a fucker to get right
3F386F3E-CA78-4BC8-B38B-3A005EBDD7C9.jpeg

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just got my Eternal RDA. It fits as unusual and so far I'm really liking it. I like vertical coils. Yes I'm strange.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Deffo not many of these about - was a prototype

the mod I ended up gutting and upgrading with silver contacts, new 510 because it was frankly dangerous left as it was

View attachment 150793

the atty was actually decent but the posts needed a re-work cause they were cut too thin resulting in them being prone to bending...each side of the cotton was fed with juice when squonking which was a great touch

View attachment 150795
Pretty cool. So they just ditched the whole project? They used those posts in the Bachelor X RTA.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Pretty cool. So they just ditched the whole project? They used those posts in the Bachelor X RTA.

yeah never came to market in the end ...must have fixed the posts for the X? not tried that one but the iguana rda was a good vape

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
There is a mesh RDA that is mounted vertical and has a screw mechanism that lets you tighten the wicking to the mesh. The mesh is straight, on its side, stretched between posts with a peek or ceramic block you can use to push the cotton into the mesh.
Anyway it’s an unusual rda that I can’t remember the name of so can someone help me with the name? I can’t find it anywhere, also if anyone has it, how does it perform for you? Thanks in advance

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
There is a mesh RDA that is mounted vertical and has a screw mechanism that lets you tighten the wicking to the mesh. The mesh is straight, on its side, stretched between posts with a peek or ceramic block you can use to push the cotton into the mesh.
Anyway it’s an unusual rda that I can’t remember the name of so can someone help me with the name? I can’t find it anywhere, also if anyone has it, how does it perform for you? Thanks in advance
Is it the Cthulhu Ceto?

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Is it the Cthulhu Ceto?
No but the mesh is oriented the same but straight between two posts. You run the cotton between the mesh and a block. There is a screw on the backside of the block you use to push the cotton into the mesh for solid contact.
I’m sure I watched a review on this rda but I cannot find it or the name. I hope I didn’t dream this and now I’m giving away a great idea that makes millions. Anyway I appreciate any help with this

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
No but the mesh is oriented the same but straight between two posts. You run the cotton between the mesh and a block. There is a screw on the backside of the block you use to push the cotton into the mesh for solid contact.
I’m sure I watched a review on this rda but I cannot find it or the name. I hope I didn’t dream this and now I’m giving away a great idea that makes millions. Anyway I appreciate any help with this

Damn Vape did one like you described intense RDA

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Damn Vape did one like you described intense RDA
Thank you!!!!! Yes the Damn Vape Intense RDA. I have been trying to find it for days, I actually convinced myself it didn’t exist and I thought it up in a dream. Thank you for returning sanity to my brain. So has anyone tried this RDA? I think it qualifies as unusual and I think it’s rather innovative design for keeping cotton to mesh. Now I just wonder if it works and if so how well and now that I know the name I can look for reviews and opinions but if anyone here has used one I’d love to hear their opinions. Thank you again Kingpin this has been driving me nuts.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thank you!!!!! Yes the Damn Vape Intense RDA. I have been trying to find it for days, I actually convinced myself it didn’t exist and I thought it up in a dream. Thank you for returning sanity to my brain. So has anyone tried this RDA? I think it qualifies as unusual and I think it’s rather innovative design for keeping cotton to mesh. Now I just wonder if it works and if so how well and now that I know the name I can look for reviews and opinions but if anyone here has used one I’d love to hear their opinions. Thank you again Kingpin this has been driving me nuts.

haha you’re welcome ...haven’t tried it but it’s unusual for sure

VU Sponsors