Become a Patron!

Upgrade from Vaporesso Revenger Mini to.....????

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have a revenger mini right now. Not bad. I initially bought it because it was small and wouldn't bulge out in my pocket. Looking for something with better battery life and capacity. Any suggestions? Definitely want a regulated mod.

Something I wanted to know is how coils affect flavor? Anything I can do for flavor? The mini has decent flavor. Wondering if I can get more flavor.

Just to help guide your advice, I can only choose from a few big ones like Vaporesso, GeekVape, SMOK, Aspire, etc. Not a huge selection where I am.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
So I have a revenger mini right now. Not bad. I initially bought it because it was small and wouldn't bulge out in my pocket. Looking for something with better battery life and capacity. Any suggestions? Definitely want a regulated mod.

Something I wanted to know is how coils affect flavor? Anything I can do for flavor? The mini has decent flavor. Wondering if I can get more flavor.

Just to help guide your advice, I can only choose from a few big ones like Vaporesso, GeekVape, SMOK, Aspire, etc. Not a huge selection where I am.
This just arrived yesterday http://modefined.com/sirius-2/ . Very well built and will fit in a front pocket.
Coil has a lot to do with flavor, and if your looking for more/better you'll prolly want another setup and keep what you have for back up, esp if you don't have one.
Are those the only brands you have to choose from? If there are others, could you list them for more options?
Could link websites?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

I just answered this question in your other thread. Maybe ask the mods to merge the two threads.

VU Sponsors