Become a Patron!

Upgrade?

I'm currently vaping on a I taste mvp 3.0 pro but wanting to upgrade to something with a higher wattage was wondering what are some good choices. I'm using an aspire triton tank and twisted messes Rda.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We could use a little more more info. Do you want a mod with a built in battery, a single 18650, or double 18650 batteries? Do you have a battery charger or do you need the mod to charge the batteries? Would you prefer a small mod or is a large mod better for you? There are so many nice options these days that you can find a good one for most of your exact needs.

I would prefer a mod that takes 2 18650s. Whether or not it can be charged with a cable directly or if I have to remove the batteries to charge them doesn't matter. As far as size it has to be bigger than my mvp pro3.0. And 150 watts or better. And also pretty durable.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up a Cloupor GT 80 watt dual 18650 mod at Gear Best on a whim (and a deal alert from Vapor Joe:)) for $28.00 free S&H, and I must tell you Im pleasantly surprised at the build quality and performance. Only took three weeks to arrive from China, and is one of my goto daily devices. TC works great with the auto feature. Not sure if that deal is still going, but what a value! One of my best vape purchases of late.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Ijoy Asolo 200w may be right up your alley. It's crazy powerful with 200 watts and uses 2x 18650 batteries. It has temp control if you ever want to try it out, but you can simply use it as a normal mod with any atty. There's a deal posted here if you want to check it out.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sig 150 is a solid device. I have a 75 and love it. A lot of my friends have the Sig 150 and love it. If I had to buy another big mod I would love to get one of those triple 18650 Reuleaux.

VU Sponsors