Become a Patron!

upgraded but feel let down

I have just upgrade fron a coolfire 4 to a coolfire tc100 , after reading and watching reveiws about this product ive been disappointed with the vape production , im running a ss 0.5 coil on wattage 50 w or temp control on 80w at 435 f , not getting large clouds and already when i turn it up higher i just get a burn smell ????

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Know it is no help but there's an axion me & wife keep in mind regarding software. "New does not always means it'll work as you want it, or it's better." New & improved in a lot of cases is a label stuck on an older product to garner more sell through.

When I first began using Linux, about ten years ago, got a real chuckle. There wasa company apparently making good money off a piece of software that could take anyone with a pinch of knowledge, ten minutes to make up. It was a zenity or gtk wrapper for the sudo command. Sudo grants users administrator power to install software, do menial adminstration tasks. The company was charging $50 a pop for it. I opened a terminal window and typed in sudo. "Yay, I just got $50," I said to my wife.

So far noone has paid that for me. :( If you don't like it, you could put it up for barter, sell. Not intersted here but I'm sure there are thosewho will be, if you do that.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree that upgrades are not always really any improvement. I tried TC... totally underwhelmed; I get a much better vape out of my plain kanthal coils at 10w than anything I could get from titanium using temp control instead. I sold my TC mod for almost what I paid for it, and bought 2 CF4s, since I was so delighted with the 1 I already had.

I also recently bought an Achilles 2, supposedly an upgrade over the original Achilles, of which I have 2 clones -- $25 each, instead of the $98 I spent on the Achilles 2. Also a massive disappointment; the draw is too loose, and the inner airhole is the reason, so just tightening the AFC doesn't help. Yeah that really peeves me.

Andria

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
try 45 watts at 470-480 degrees.

VU Sponsors