Become a Patron!

Using married batteries in different mods

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey all, had a question and was hoping for some input.

I was reading through a post on the tesla invader 3 where someone asked the question about using married batt pairs from one mod to another. There was a reply saying not to do so which has me wondering why.

I have multiple mods and always keep my married pairs together, but do use them in varying mods.

Am I to understand that i need to purchase sets of batteries specific to each mod?

Thanks for any clarification, although ive been vaping for some time now I'd hate to think i overlooked something like this especially where batteries and safety are concerned.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is a question I've also been asking myself and searching around for. I have multiple pairs of batteries and mods, and do shuffle them around to different mods. However, I always make sure to have them 100% charged BEFORE ever using them in a different MOD. I won't pull a used battery set from a MOD and put them into another one.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The batteries are married to each other, not the mod. I have 8 married sets of batteries and use them in all my dual cell mods. As long as you keep them together, it's fine.
This^

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome guys, thanks for clarifying this for me.

I was seriously hoping i hadnt been ignorant to such a basic safety principle, and also glad i dont have to order a whole shit ton more batteries as i continually add mods to the collection!

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Excellent! That is exactly what I've been doing then. Same Mfg/Model of married stay together.
I have 6 LG-HE4 batteries, paired in three's. The three stay together at all times.
I then have 8 Samsung 30Q's -- 4 pairs of two batteries.

VU Sponsors