Become a Patron!

Using Molicel P42A 21700 Batteries in Vaperz Cloud 21700 Mech Devices

Good afternoon, I hope you all are having a great day! I recently ran into an issue when I attempted to install Molicel P42A 21700 batteries into a Vaperz Cloud Rulebreaker triple series mod I recently received. Long story short, the diameter of the Molicel's are too big to fit, and I am just wondering if I re-wrap these batteries, should they fit into the above mentioned apparatus? I also have a Vaperz Cloud Hammer of God XL para-series 21700 incoming, and was just wondering if anyone happens to know if the Molicel P42A batteries I ordered for this apparatus will work, without re-wrapping the Molicel's? Thank you in advance for any & all replies, but most of all, have an awesome day!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hey Ripper. Welcome to VU :vino:

I have no knowledge of the issue. I know there are thin or thicker wraps. Maybe insert one w/o wrap part way to check diameter?

edited 'w/o wrap :giggle:

Hey Ripper. Welcome to VU :vino:

I have no knowledge of the issue. I know there are thin or thicker wraps. Maybe insert one part way to check diameter?
Thank you for the reply, the only way I can fit a cell into an insert, is by completely taking the existing wrap off. I do suspect that with a thinner wrap, the cells will fit, I just won't be sure until they arrive.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the reply, the only way I can fit a cell into an insert, is by completely taking the existing wrap off. I do suspect that with a thinner wrap, the cells will fit, I just won't be sure until they arrive.
I realized I left out the w/o wrap part.

VU Sponsors