Become a Patron!

Using soda as flavorings

So i'm new to vaping and i was wondering if soda can be used as a flavoring in a mix, as we don't have a very good selection of flavors here in Poland.
So?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you talking about soda as in Coca Cola, Pepsi, and drinks like that? Because if that's the case, no, please don't. They contain sugars and chemicals that would not be suitable for vaping.
Isn't Inawera in Poland? They carry a massive line of flavoring for making juices.

Are you talking about soda as in Coca Cola, Pepsi, and drinks like that? Because if that's the case, no, please don't. They contain sugars and chemicals that would not be suitable for vaping.
Isn't Inawera in Poland? They carry a massive line of flavoring for making juices.
Yup, they have some stores in poland. Thanks for the help

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
in a pinch, you can even use good quality food flavoring. Make sure they are pg or vg based. Ingredients should be only.... flavoring (artificial flavoring), PG, VG, alcohol, distilled water. You have to use more and allow juice to steep and let some air in to evaporate the water/ alcohol. This is not the recommended method, but will do in a pinch. So if it came down to this method or buying smokes... this method is preferred. In desperate times (or stealth vaping) you can even use a pg/vg/nicotin flavorless juice. (Can't smell it? Noooooooooo I wasn't vaping .... Fog? No, that was an extra hot turd that hit the cold water.)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Molinberry flavorings are excellent as well and are from somewhere around Poland.
Chemnovatic is a polish company and co owner in Molinberry.

VU Sponsors