Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey B-Boy, I know this may sound lame but just out of curiosity. Is there any way possible you guys can add like half a shot of flavor if I leave it under the notes section rather than a full shot? I just wanted to maintain the flavor profile pretty accurate to the original on one juice in particular.

Anyhow, I was just wondering. This will be my first time ordering from you guys and I'm looking forward to a pleasant and ongoing relationship.
I've heard great reviews so far and I'm pretty damn excited about your company.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey B-Boy, I know this may sound lame but just out of curiosity. Is there any way possible you guys can add like half a shot of flavor if I leave it under the notes section rather than a full shot? I just wanted to maintain the flavor profile pretty accurate to the original on one juice in particular.

Anyhow, I was just wondering. This will be my first time ordering from you guys and I'm looking forward to a pleasant and ongoing relationship.
I've heard great reviews so far and I'm pretty damn excited about your company.
Yes that's fine.. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks man, order coming right up!!

just finished placing my order

Decided to go with 130MLs of Vanilla Custard Cream
did the sample pack and got 30MLs of Blueberry Custard/ Raspberry Custard/Cinnamon Cream
and for my free 100ML bottle I went with the Strawberry Milkshake and a extra half shot of flavor, rock on!

I don't remember a time I've been this excited for juice in a while :)

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ive just received the Replacement Strawberry Milkshake that "B" was kind and generous enough to send out sooner then planned. I just tested it and it back to being amazingly tasty and exactly how I remember. I am grateful that "B's" CS is above and beyond and he cares whether we enjoy he product or respond to feedback. Ive never had anything replaced for defects, DOA, or wrong products received (Even with Warranties).

He also sent a bottle of Krunch Berries! I am guessing he either acknowledges his customers preference or looked through my past orders/forum posts to see what my favorite flavor is (Might be coincidental :rolleyes:). I am blown away that not only did he replace but gave free juice also, that to me is a company that I will stand behind proudly.

I noticed the newest bottles are thinner and taller then the bottles from 2 weeks ago, almost every order I get a new type/size bottle, its kind if cool since I usually order the 1200ml/1300ml pack and before that I ordered about the same anyways-so a whole rack a new bottles every order. :D:p These are the different bottles that I have collected so far from VVV. The 3 Bottles that are directly in line with each other are the ones I received today.
20151224_114737.jpg

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're continuing the free 100ml until at least New Years Eve.. Maybe longer.

CloudEater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you ship to Toronto?

If so, I'll be putting an order in today or tomorrow.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Running the Free 100ml per order all month long and today is 10% off!!!

Loving the Strawberry Milkshake, the strawberry is berry, not candy sweet..not getting milk actually tasty creamy almost eggnoggy flavor..whatever the hell it is it AWESOME!#

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a few to try out, recieved 12/21. Raspberry cream, krunchy berries, banana cream pie, froopers.

Froopers is still sitting, I think that was a fresh mix and the lemon needs to calm down a bit.
EDIT 1/7: Lemon has calmed down and it's a nice lemony citrus taste now. Another week to see if more cream comes in.

Krunchy is a terrific milk at the bottom of the bowl juice. Not a lot of cereal to it but a real cerealy cereal juice blows out my tongue pretty quick so I like this one. Great job with the cream and a nicely sweet berry to it. This was the first one finished.

Banana is a very nice creamy banana, not as eggy as I would have thought but a nice vape. I can only vape a banana or really any fruit for a couple hours so I still have some of this one.

Raspberry cream is a fantastic job at a cream juice. The raspberry is not overpowering and a good blend of tart & sweet. The cream is dominant and a very nice milky cream that didn't need the eggy flavorings to be a nice full flavored cream. This was the second to get finished.

Of the 4, krunchy was the winner and is what I chose for the free 100ml bottle in my 2nd order this weekend.
Got strawberry milkshake, cinnamon cream, blueberry cream and fuzzy tata to try when they show up.

Great juice, close enough to DIY prices so great price too!

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered a few to try out, raspberry cream, krunchy berries, banana cream pie, froopers.

Froopers is still sitting, I think that was a fresh mix and the lemon needs to calm down a bit.

Krunchy is a terrific milk at the bottom of the bowl juice. Not a lot of cereal to it but a real cerealy cereal juice blows out my tongue pretty quick so I like this one. Great job with the cream and a nicely sweet berry to it. This was the first one finished.

Banana is a very nice creamy banana, not as eggy as I would have thought but a nice vape. I can only vape a banana or really any fruit for a couple hours so I still have some of this one.

Raspberry cream is a fantastic job at a cream juice. The raspberry is not overpowering and a good blend of tart & sweet. The cream is dominant and a very nice milky cream that didn't need the eggy flavorings to be a nice full flavored cream. This was the second to get finished.

Of the 4, krunchy was the winner and is what I chose for the free 100ml bottle in my 2nd order this weekend.
Got strawberry milkshake, cinnamon cream, blueberry cream and fuzzy tata to try when they show up.

Great juice, close enough to DIY prices so great price too!
Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Vanilla, Krunchy. In that order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excited to try strawberry, my friend got vanilla but he vapes 6ml nic so, to me, all I tasted was nic then I started to turn a light shade of green so I went back to my 3ml juice

That is on my need to try list though ;)

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15% off today or you can get the free 100ml promo! Details in the OP.

VapingGecko

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I didn't see where you enter the coupon code on the site during Checkout.

I'm blind apparently :cool: *hitting things w/ cane*

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't see where you enter the coupon code on the site during Checkout.

I'm blind apparently :cool: *hitting things w/ cane*
We can refund the % or just do free juice (better deal) but that's up to you..

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15% off OR free 100ml promo.. 3 day sale!

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
Just want to say thanks Bboy! I was expecting 330mls and you were generous throwing in another 100mls for a"delay "that I honestly didn't even notice! Thanks for the hook up, you're top notch.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My order just showed up and had an extra 100ml raspberry. My order was on the new years weekend so I was not surprised or concerned about the couple day delay but certainly appreciate the gift.

Cinnamon cream smells really good, can't wait to vape it. Thanx V3.

dscl

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey I didn't get any extra with my order, oh well got good juice and that's what counts!:)

Reactions: Zr0

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My order just showed up and had an extra 100ml raspberry. My order was on the new years weekend so I was not surprised or concerned about the couple day delay but certainly appreciate the gift.

Cinnamon cream smells really good, can't wait to vape it. Thanx V3.
That Raspberry Custard is the bomb. Vaping that right now. Love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Running the free 100ml promo still. Details in the OP and on our site.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like you have some great flavors.

I was wondering if you can do 18mg?

12mg just doesny do it for me yet
Put it in the additional notes section. We can do that.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I place my order? How do I choose the free 100ml option I stead of the 20% off?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I place my order? How do I choose the free 100ml option I stead of the 20% off?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
There's a note section to request the flavor when you're viewing your cart. Right under the required check box before checking out..

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20% off OR free 100ml promo. Check the OP for details.

Chef Pete

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Want to compliment you B-boy on your juices! Blown away by Strawberry Milkshake and Honey Milk that I received on my first order ( 60/40 mix at 6 mg nic). Fresh out of the bottle I thought the nic was a little harsh but after a week of steeping and plenty of shaking its smoothed out nicely. Just placed my second order last night. Blueberry custard and Raspberry custard to drip on myAlliance and more Honey Milk. Requested a 100 of Krunchy Berries. Can't wait to try em all!

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I placed another order at 7am this morning. Upon completing my order realized I didn't change the specifications on a juice. Promptly emailed the company and had a response within minutes to update my order. Two hours later get an email that my order has shipped. You guys rock. Thank you for the fast service!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Love ya V3 :) :) ;)
0d89eb9749a431d882215a7d3183ad3b.jpg

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love ya V3 :) :) ;)
0d89eb9749a431d882215a7d3183ad3b.jpg

My math = 100 X 2 since it's over 50 but I'm not to good at math.

I keep telling everyone to try your juice B-boy. Just had my buddy Marco order some today. Thanks for the great juice at a awesome price

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My math = 100 X 2 since it's over 50 but I'm not to good at math.

I keep telling everyone to try your juice B-boy. Just had my buddy Marco order some today. Thanks for the great juice at a awesome price
Actually it's 3 free 100ml :) :) :)

VU Sponsors