Become a Patron!

Vandy Vape Kylin RTA

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Vandy Vape Kylin RTA is the next big release from Vandy Vape. This particular tank is essentially the direct competitor to the Ammit Dual from Geek Vape that was released around the same time. Featuring a postless dual coil deck layout, bottom and angled airflow and an included tank extension.

With the sheer amount of great flavour producing dual coil tanks that are on the market these days, releasing a dual coil RTA into a market which is already saturated can be risky. How does the Kylin fair stacked up against the competition? Let's find out...

═╣ Vandy Vape Kylin ╠═

1:36 ◄ Unboxing
4:40 ◄ Vandy Vape Kylin
7:43 ◄ The Deck
11:15 ◄ Wicking
19:26 ◄ Thoughts

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome review Vic; good work as always.

I'm interested in this RTA and I've been reading comments on forums, and I have a question in regards to the outer airflow holes on the build deck: Does the air really flow towards the coil at an angle or shoot straight up? There appears to some skepticism about the aforementioned airflow holes and many, including myself, are wondering the same thing.

My apologies in advance; I know you have already stated that the tank utilises angled airflow and I can't help but feel rude in raising the above question.

Thank you again. Keep up the good work!

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Kay! The airslot is wide and non directed, but it is slightly angled towards the top of the coil and the top fo the chimney has a steep angle against the airflow as well. So it wont allow the air to go straight up.

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Kay! The airslot is wide and non directed, but it is slightly angled towards the top of the coil and the top fo the chimney has a steep angle against the airflow as well. So it wont allow the air to go straight up.
Thank you for replying. It's definitely an innovative design and an interesting tank.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors