Become a Patron!

Vandyvape pulse X BF juice well capacity question?

D0ffrot

Member For 1 Year
All over the internet I see that it is stated as 2ml, yet some sites say 5, and in tony Bs video he says 5 as well, judt curious which is it?
It looks like a great rda with a lot of potential and I'd love to own one with my new squonk mod, but I dont really like rda s with small juice wells.

If anyone could clear up the confusion its be great!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most times with a squonk the suction sucks up all the extra juice after you squeeze the bottle. Holding the extra juice is more for dripping I believe

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Most times with a squonk the suction sucks up all the extra juice after you squeeze the bottle. Holding the extra juice is more for dripping I believe

Once the designers figured out so many of us squonk (finally) they started slapping squonk pins in drippers and half of them don't drain anymore it seems - which inevitably leads to oversquonking

Keeps the drippers happy I guess *shrugs*

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once the designers figured out so many of us squonk (finally) they started slapping squonk pins in drippers and half of them don't drain anymore it seems - which inevitably leads to oversquonking

Keeps the drippers happy I guess *shrugs*
Well shit.lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
All over the internet I see that it is stated as 2ml, yet some sites say 5, and in tony Bs video he says 5 as well, judt curious which is it?
It looks like a great rda with a lot of potential and I'd love to own one with my new squonk mod, but I dont really like rda s with small juice wells.

If anyone could clear up the confusion its be great!
Have you seen Pulse2 RDA? The suction hole isnt all the way at the bottom, doesn't mean its not going to keep most of juice being sucked back down, but it's something. Looks like it would work pretty well as squonker. And hold a lot of juice as dripper, all the way up to just under coils it appears.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well shit.lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Watched part of a review - Bogan says it drains, so the well amount is a pointless problem

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Almost done with the vid, as it is a draining squonker, he doesn't give an exact quote on how much the well could hold, but the well does look massive

VU Sponsors