Become a Patron!

VandyVape Pyro RDTA V2

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
haha one or twice ....genuinely this one is a doddle though no need to nell tha weckin ...it’s not too dissimilar to how easy it is to mount the coil and drop the wick like on the wasp nano RDA actually

Definitely doesn’t have a JFC if Letitia ever reads this
LMAO! Vic's lingo is becoming legendary.

Yeah I like that about the Zesthia and the easy mounting is one of the aspects I like about it, along with tha wecking. :D

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I trust a vape shop owner's review even less than I trust all the other YT reviewer shills. Those guys wearing shades indoors for a video is one of the douchiest things ever. That being said, I am sub'd to their channel but only watch when they put up a video before everyone else for something I want to see.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Meh, they are all promoting in some fashion to either get more free gear or payed money for their reviews. I have no gripe with it either way since I would never buy a device because a reviewer said to. I know what I'm looking for so I watch the Vids to see if the device fits my personal criteria.

I must say that wearing shades indoors is rather cheesy. :D

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
12:30-13:00....listen to that draw when tightened up a bit :eek: That’ll drive me nuts

Sounds like it’s wheezing like a mofo ...could just be his build mind you but I’m gonna listen acutely when other reviews are taking puffs on that

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
12:30-13:00....listen to that draw when tightened up a bit :eek: That’ll drive me nuts

Sounds like it’s wheezing like a mofo ...could just be his build mind you but I’m gonna listen acutely when other reviews are taking puffs on that
I did notice his coils are sitting right on the edge of the build deck. Think the weezing could be from the coils suffocating the incoming airflow and restricting it too much? Same principle in how a flute works.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Wonder how it would be if you mounted high and plugged up that bottom AF, or restricted it somehow :huh::idea:
With something like, oh, I don't know,,COTTON ! lol

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only issue I had with my Pyro was airflow was really tight to turn. I like the airflow fully open any way.

VU Sponsors