Become a Patron!

vape bag

Anyone have or have any idea on some good bags or backpack vape storage? Looking for something for daily travels and back and forth to work to keep my building supplies neat and ready to use if need be.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makeup bags are really good vape cases. The storage compartments for tubes and brushes are good to hold tanks and bottles. Also the little cases for diabetic meds are good for vape storage.
I went to our local goodwill and bought several different small bags and totes, paid less than a buck each for them.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Red Rock has a sling bag that I use. redrockoutdoorgear.com/rover-sling-pack/

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Makeup bags are really good vape cases. The storage compartments for tubes and brushes are good to hold tanks and bottles. Also the little cases for diabetic meds are good for vape storage.
I went to our local goodwill and bought several different small bags and totes, paid less than a buck each for them.
Since the OP is of male gender, I think a makeup bag would look kind of odd.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since the OP is of male gender, I think a makeup bag would look kind of odd.
Not necessarily, they come many styles and colors, including basic black, navy, brown....you know, classic "studly" colors....;)

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not necessarily, they come many styles and colors, including basic black, navy, brown....you know, classic "studly" colors....;)

I third that. There are black and stainless train cases that are very generic, but you'll also find simple zip cases that look like pencil cases but with a few more pockets. There's also great diabetic kits made for everyday carry. Max Expeditions make some belt type cases that work well and I've also seen a belt tool bag that would be great. It was leather and made for electricians at Sears. I use a tool bag with pockets outside and inside for my 'everything bag'. For a minimal carry, there's a 2 cigar case out of leather, one side for mod and other side for juice bottle.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a Panic Room for all my stuff..
I use all kinds of crazy things I used to try to be organized then I realized I have a trunk and a glove compartment and any old weird freaking bag works wonders

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want a makeup bag!!!
look at this one
TS15BKV.jpg

ademel692

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I stole my daughters baby food bag .... Sorry baby girl lol . ehh she's got a shitload of food in her diaper bag ... See what I did there ? Anyway about the foodbag .. It getsme around the big pocket has a small and a large net that I use for juices and setups , respectively and there's a roomy space between the two for my charger or I can use the small front pocket of the bag for that ... Only downside is it makes me a wide open target for being the laughing stock of the jobsite

Sent from my LG-LS990 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors