TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey guys,

I was considering picking up a vape box subscription. Was curious to see whether anybody else is using it. The biggest draw for me was the hardware that's provided with the box each month. Is it legit hardware or am I looking just to expect clones and sub-par kit?

Cheers.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think someone on here one time said to remember that wire and cotton was considered hardware. I'm not sure if they knew first hand or not.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to say. It looks as though the hardware is random and lots of things qualify as 'hardware', from tweezers to premade coils etc. They say 1-2 hardware items in the enthusiast box. Maybe it's just me being skeptical but I wouldn't expect them to include a box mod every time or even every other time despite what they show in the pic. They're out to turn a profit so would assume the mods they do include would be more like sale priced items and few and far between, maybe I'm wrong though.

It could be a fun way to try out new things. Then again it could mean a lot of hit and miss and money spent on sample items including rta's and things many people avoid for one reason or another. 1 good tank is worth more than 3 disliked ones. The unknown/mystery of it may be part of the appeal.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hard to say. It looks as though the hardware is random and lots of things qualify as 'hardware', from tweezers to premade coils etc. They say 1-2 hardware items in the enthusiast box. Maybe it's just me being skeptical but I wouldn't expect them to include a box mod every time or even every other time despite what they show in the pic. They're out to turn a profit so would assume the mods they do include would be more like sale priced items and few and far between, maybe I'm wrong though.

It could be a fun way to try out new things. Then again it could mean a lot of hit and miss and money spent on sample items including rta's and things many people avoid for one reason or another. 1 good tank is worth more than 3 disliked ones. The unknown/mystery of it may be part of the appeal.

Word. I cancelled my zamplebox for this reason. The juice was absolutely awful. I got 3 juices from the same company and they were foul. Extremely sickeningly sweet. Ended up giving the entire line to my old man.

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Word. I cancelled my zamplebox for this reason. The juice was absolutely awful. I got 3 juices from the same company and they were foul. Extremely sickeningly sweet. Ended up giving the entire line to my old man.
Same here I kept getting more juices I disliked.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Just had a look at the plans and the other that comes with hardware is super expensive. $60 for the hardware plan comes to $83AUD not including shipping costs. Way too much in my book. I could pick up my goon and other hardware I'd enjoy for that cost.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had Zamplebox for about a year. If I priced the juices online, it definitely was a savings. But there was not one juice I thought good enough that I ordered any. Finally cancelled the subscription and don't miss it. It did allow me to see a small amount of what was out there.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I had Zamplebox for about a year. If I priced the juices online, it definitely was a savings. But there was not one juice I thought good enough that I ordered any. Finally cancelled the subscription and don't miss it. It did allow me to see a small amount of what was out there.

Yeah, I feel you on that one. The only juices I ever got that I liked were mellon medley and a cinnamon roll one. The rest were garbage. I only kept the subscription for around 3 months.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't get me wrong though. I like vapemail! Getting that box every month was something to look forward to. After a while my interest faded from the juice and turned into rebuilding, diy and getting the most out of what I was able to create. But to a newer vaper it's kinda thrilling to get the latest shipment. :)

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Don't get me wrong though. I like vapemail! Getting that box every month was something to look forward to. After a while my interest faded from the juice and turned into rebuilding, diy and getting the most out of what I was able to create. But to a newer vaper it's kinda thrilling to get the latest shipment. :)

Yeah, vape mail is always awesome! I ordered a goon, ohmslice and a dotmod petri RDA yesterday but since it's Christmas it won't be here for at least a week or two. :(

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't even get me started! I think I need professional help. :crazy: Just can't keep from clicking 'submit'.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was just watching some vape box reviews and it seems like a lot of the RDA's come as clones. Definitely a deal break. :cuss2:

VU Sponsors