Become a Patron!

VAPE Club/Subscription???

WimpysRevenge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's here your stories or suggestions. Now that I dripping I kinda want to have access to some new company's and flavors.

If the thunder don't getcha then the lightning will

dmska

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're looking for a service that will send you bottles of e-liquid on a monthly subscription? If so craft vapery does this, I think there is another but can't find it right now.

WimpysRevenge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who let's you choose your own juices? And I guess what I'm really asking is, is it worth it?
I recently started dripping and thought this might be a good way to try a couple new flavors once a month.

If the thunder dont get you then the lightning will

WimpysRevenge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But do they let you choose your order?

dmska

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But do they let you choose your order?

No, @ least I don't think so. I think you give them some of your likes, and some requests for specific liquids you want to try. Ultimately I think it's a crapshoot.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was a member of "the drip club". It's a great club. Decent price great juices. Look it up on youtube, someone has a coupon code for like 20% off?it's normally 29.99 a month that brings it down to 23 for the first month. I may join again I just have so many juice now I don't really use. Oh yeah here's one of my months take . Just the ones on the right (5 bottles)image.jpg

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just signed up for the Drip Club. I you tubed the popular subscriptions and thought it was the right choice for me. First box will be here tomorrow! And if you like the samples you get you can purchase them for cheap right on the site. I think it's worth it money wise. I selected what flavors I like so I know the samples will be in the range of what I vape all day.

LaurenG823

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Zamplebox only lets you choose if you want/don't want menthol or tobacco. I was a member for 4 months and I'm switching to Craft Vapery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zamplebox only lets you choose if you want/don't want menthol or tobacco. I was a member for 4 months and I'm switching to Craft Vapery.

Name brand, but I really don't see the savings? ct 2 - 15ml @ $24, so I am saving 2 bucks? I don't want a fancy bottle I want quality juice that does not taste like perfume at a price that's fair, "What's your thoughts?

LaurenG823

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Name brand, but I really don't see the savings? ct 2 - 15ml @ $24, so I am saving 2 bucks? I don't want a fancy bottle I want quality juice that does not taste like perfume at a price that's fair, "What's your thoughts?

Craft Vapery wins. I liked all 6 bottles in my first box.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May I ask what you received? Serious...I am still on the outs trying to decided best value. What were the ratio vg pg?

LaurenG823

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
May I ask what you received? Serious...I am still on the outs trying to decided best value. What were the ratio vg pg?

Sure! Not certain on pg/vg ratios but I'm sure you could find them if you looked them up.

The Standard Vape - Irie Nights (30ml)
The Collection - Ruby (15ml)
Ragtime Vapor - 23 Skidoo (15ml)
Boardwalk Vapor - Juice Monkey (15ml)
Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk (15ml)
V4Vape - Valhalla (15ml)

Total retail value is $82.98 and I paid $52.42 after shipping costs. Even though it is more expensive than Zamplebox, the quality of the juices are much better AND you get to choose what kinds of flavors you want. You can even put notes in saying which one is your favorite. I like custards, creams, and vanillas a lot right now and I told them that and they sent me 3 juices that fit that category. I was not this impressed with any of my Zampleboxes that I received. Zamplebox is just now getting true higher end juices and they like to send out a lot of Niquid, which I find to be bottom of the barrel.

I don't have any affiliation with Craft Vapery whatsoever and I've been recommending the mto all of my vaper friends.

ETA: The thing that really made my decision was the list of vendors. Craft Vapery easily has triple the amount of Zamplebox.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors