Member For 4 Years

Last edited:

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would love this package. I have mostly been using tanks and regulated mods, but am interested in trying some good rda/rta/mech devices, please.

FYI...I do have an IGO L, which I can build for, but I would love to get some more advanced things like you are offering.

PS...Also, I am familiar with battery safety, ohm reading and calculations, and I have used a chi you before. And I understand that your mechs don't have locking rings and know to be mindful of this...so I won't blow my hands off! :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Morbidly-o-Beats

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love the design of the fuhatton and was looking at the black or white one. I have a smpl and need a mech that isnt a hybrid for my other attys just too broke with the kids to go out and pick one up. I would be forever indebted to you.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would love to get a mechanical mod and other goodies! I am an Electronic Engineer and have only used regulated or hybrid to this point due to perfecting my coil building and getting an atty ohm meter (much easier to usee than a regular digital volt/ohm meter). I started vaping this past Black Friday and have been building my own coils for RDAs/RTAs (FT Mutation X V4, UD IGO-W4, EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus, & FT Silverplay; the Fogger V6 in the pic negative posts broke so it's sitting for potential spare parts) since January/February. I've built coils all the way down to 0.2 ohms with a variety of wires. Like i said, being an EE I'm very conservative with battery safety regardless of having protection (you never know when it may not work and it's not worth pushing the limits)! Personally I am fond of twisted coils. Any way, it would be greatly appreciated since I don't have a big collection... yet! I plan on doing a PIF in the future, but as for now I'm just starting out.Thank you for your generosity!!!

Last edited:

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i would love to take them ,im in pif 6.0 and i can put them in the box and spread the wealth among people who can use it ,the pif 6.0 has experienced vu members in the group

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would love to have them been building coils and using mechs for over a year now and would like to have more mech/rebuildables as I plan to pif and sell most of my regulated devices and starter gear to help others just starting out:/ looking to move up ,plus have a few friends who've had to sell their gear for bills and crap that I'd like to help get back into vaping

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll throw my name out there. I am very experienced with mechs and rebuilding and have way too much stuff already. I would likely write reviews on these for my blog and then PIF most of them. I might keep the Magma, the Orchid, and the Manhattan or Cartel as I do not have those devices... well, I have an Orchid v2...

If you're interested in the blog, it's focused on getting people started safely and successfully. http://noobvapers.blogspot.com I prefer written reviews, but I have purchased to gear to start a vlog.

cr1d3r

Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't mind having this lot of goodies! I've got a few things in my stash that I've started collecting recently, and feel like I'm pretty knowledgeable. I would love to have all of this to help build up my stash and give me a few back ups or so. I might even PIF some of these items to a few locals that are just starting out, since I've been helped a few times. Either way, this very generous of you, thanks!

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want to pick me I also pay it forward.I am a believer of karma and you will be rewarded

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm beyond experience and would gladly take it all I've become more into regulated temp mods but could use some mechanicals and maybe pass along a few to some experienced family members.

BOBBY C

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If this is still open, I would like to get this package. I have a Smok M80 Pro as my only mod, I have a Big Dripper Clone and Smok VCT with an RBA. I don't have any unregulated mods because I am always borrowing my friends box mods and drippers. I consider myself pretty good at building coils and I am very familiar with battery safety on unregulated mods. It would nice to get my own unregulated mods so I don't feel like a complete mooch.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mechanicals and rda's are the one realm of vaping i havent invested in...Coil building is something im experienced with..I know and understand battery safety, i just havent pulled the trigger as of yet on mechanicals..With your kind offer ,i couldnt help but experience that side of vaping...Thank you for the chance.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm needing to get upgraded from basic clearos and unfortunately no mod I have will remotely power anything low ohm or needing higher power. I could get some good use out of a mech, got a good charger I'd just need to get a better 18650 or 2 & I can swing that. Hope this goes to a good home.

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just getting into the world of mech. Finally got my brain wrapped around battery safety and Ohms law. Me and my better half would love to take on your clean out. I just want to see it go to an experienced user so we don't hear anything on the news! Thank you for paying it forward!

Stay Awesome \m/

Ron01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm in. I have two mechs... I had used only regulated devices... then I got my first mech, and I love the simplicity. the size. the feel in the hand. love it.

-Ron

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love them and im at a job corps center were there are some poor vapers like I and I have vaped b4 but due to were I move to after and low pay I had to quit vaping and smoking I have a severly used and majorly abused and I traded for it to try and fix it up the guy filed down the contact on a hybrid rda for dreadnaught and rubber cemented the button and im low on funds I get paid 20$ every 2 weeks and maybe if I can donate 2 times a week I would have 60$ only so if I saved like hell and suffer with no juce for 2 weeks ill have 140$ for a new mod

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple of mech mods but nothing fancy. Stuff I've traded for that looks like its been through hell and back. I could use some good used mods and attys. I have the knowledge to build and safely use the pif stuff your offering. I would put it all to good use and not let it sit and collect dust. Thanks for your time and consideration.

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping for over 4 years, would like to add these to my arsenal. Please pick me. Experienced. Thanks

VU Sponsors