Become a Patron!

Vape Lord help me!

Noob vaper here wishing for the vape Lords guidance...where do I start!
I've just ordered a Smok Alien kit (TFV8) from 3fvape so first and foremost have a made the right choice, whether it be ordering from them or the mod/tank in specific I would appreciate any and all input :)

Secondly...I've spent an exuberant amount of time researching batteries and battery chargers, mooch has served as a good teacher for many but sadly I lack the intelligence to make use of his guides and charts ANYWAY!

I've been looking for some good Sanyo or Samsung batteries that would work well for the alien also a charger and place selling them which is next to impossible when zero shops in Australian sell 18650 li's...sorry to rave on like a loon :/

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm no lord but I can try to help mate :D

3FVAPE are just fine though they are a bit stingy on packing material, ordered from them here and there.

As long as you're not going to pass 120W the best option for you is one of the following: Samsung 30Q, LG HG2 or Sony VTC6.

I assume by kit you mean the alien with a baby TFV8 in which case 120W should be more then enough.
If however you got the full sized TFV8 you might need to use higher wattage, so let us know.

Illumn.com sell authentic batteries and also provide international shipping.
While you there you can also pick up a charger, I recommend this one:
http://www.illumn.com/xtar-vc4-li-ion-nimh-nicd-usb-charger.html

Last edited:
Cheers mate I'll see if I can pick up some of those batteries on 3F or FastTech if you don't mind me asking where do you acquire yours from?

Yeah, I got the kit with the baby TFV8 I heard it has the best flavor of the two versions so I went with that but I will learn to make my own coils and buy the rebuild able deck if it means superior flavor.
Thanks again mate.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine from Illumn.
Do yourself a favor and don't buy batteries from Chinese vendors or ebay, with batteries it's all about authenticity, there are many fakes around and I don't trust 3F or FT to carry authentic ones.

There are several other battery vendors I can recommend but they don't do international shipping, that's why I suggested Illumn.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Orbtronics http://www.orbtronic.com/ will do international shipping.

There is also:

The Vape Store

Vape Street

VictoryVape

Victory Vape is even a member of our forum here. I found these via a search taking no more than half a minute.

ETA; Humble apologies after rereading what I posted here. Did not mean anything snide, snarky, sarcastic. I was genuinely trying to be helpful. Now, I need to go look up a mushroom I found growing on some firewood I loaded up, brought in today. Trying to recall if the bright orange ones are eatable, medicine, or they got the I-Kill-Ya-Fu going on.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors