Become a Patron!

Vape Magazines?

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I like a good read and I like magazines still even with the internet, so what subscriptions do you guys have??

I got a few VPR mags from an order on Ebay I received and while it is a well put together magazine 70% of it was ads for juices and such. So what are you guys subscribed to and how are they?

Thanks in advance,

Disco.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
None here. Print media is dead to me, primarily for the exact reason you mentioned.

That and I can get more, better information online, faster.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I haven't been thrilled with any of the Vape magazines I've seen. I have a store and several different stores have sent me free magazines (I guess to tempt me to subscribe). I never signed up for any of them.

The OP was right - they seem to be mainly ads (and mainly for hardware I've never heard of). They probably average about one article each that interested me. And I can really do without the cover girl/corsets/high heels or tattoo/motorcycles/dreadlock vibes they all seem to cultivate.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like having one copy of each magazine I'm interested in. Or at least that's how I justified buying one copy of VAPE Magazine. I like having one hard copy, but I don't want a huge stack to tote around, so subscriptions are not an option.
I have one copy each of Gold Prospector, Psychology Today, and Mad Magazine. And now, one copy of VAPE Magazine.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None here. Print media is dead to me, primarily for the exact reason you mentioned.

That and I can get more, better information online, faster.
80% of my content is online, but it's the 20% in print, surrounded by ads for fake boobs and I am a spammer ban me treatments, that pays my salary...

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My teenage dream was to be a cartoonist for MAD...well, I was a teenager. Now I'm not. Guess I'd still like to follow that dream. The work environment would be a kick.
Just rebuilt my other dripper:
cloudz2.jpg

VU Sponsors