Become a Patron!

Vape Mail Structure...

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was sniffing around the Vape Mail thread and noticed somethin'... I guess almost as expected, everybody who posted new pics of vape mail gets auto-kicked back to the last page of the thread. And of course old shit stays @ like #1 on the front page like a got damn rock star. I know a forum has a default layout based around a progressive conversation and all, but vape mail is a little different in my sick twisted little opinion.. Just wondering if there's any chance we can tweak it a lil bit and reverse the post order.. Do somethin' new, shake shit up & keep the face of the vape mail fresh. This idea could also work with a couple other "time sensitive" threads I think...

But if not, I'll just STFU and go back into my little hole, no hard feelings. Later on I'll just try to find something else to bitch about... But seriously if its a no go I completely understand. All forum folks know to hit the last page for the newest content, but in some threads it just seems a little weird to do so, don't it? Or do I need medication?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have noticed on the occasions when I start a thread it can take quit a while to show up.

But eventually it does so I just sit back and wait. No biggie but kind of peculiar all the same.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Kutty... Every forum I've ever been in has been sorted this way by default. However, if YOUR preference is to see the newest post first... you can sort the thread. At the bottom of the page you'll see in the middle in a light color "Thread Tools"... here you can sort it to your preference.

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sweet! I really like this post a problem and get a answer deal. I love this forum... Ima check out the thread tools and git er' dun that way.. thanks for the help guys.. I got more vape mail today.. I'll tear into it after I jump out the shower...

VU Sponsors