Become a Patron!

Vape mail theft

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know how many of you folks have had this happen to you, but yesterday I got a call from my wife asking if I accepted a vape mail package of hers with her juice of the month club. I didn't. The post office delivered the package at 9:55 am and put it into our mail box. Today the package was in the mailbox, cut open and duct taped shut. 2 out of 5 juices were missing.

The only neighbor who vapes near us is a consummate leech, always trying to get someone to buy her a 6 pack of beer or a bottle of wine. Melissa's her name and she is roughly in her mid 20's with 3 kids in tow and a never ending set of dirt bag boyfriends. I'm willing to bet she did the ripoff, but no proof.

I called the post office and they sent out a postal guy with a camera, he took photos of the package and told us that it had been opened and resealed. Didn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out. There have been a few reports of tampered mail and opened packages on the block. From now on I'm going to insist on signing for everything vape related.

I'm thinking about mixing up some garlic and dogshit flavored juice and mailing it to myself from work to bust who ever is doing the ripoffs. My web cam is now pointing out the window at the mailbox.

Last edited:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would be willing to send you some empty glass bottles for the juice! Love the idea of dog shit liquid in a shiney new bottle for them....hahahahahahaha. Brilliant!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Label it, God Mode by Worlds Best or Vapor Rain by Rolling Thunder Vapes....something to good to pass up!

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that you should have to do it, but maybe get a p.o. box? Unfortunately dirtbags will be dirtbags, but if you have a p.o. box, no one but the postal workers will have access to your packages. It suckscuz you have to drive to the post office to get your stuff, but at least you know it hasn't been tampered with. I live on a vary major road, and I had a large purchase stolen from me. So now all my mail goes to the p.o. FEDEX will deliver to a p.o. but i am unclear about UPS.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to get a postal inspector involved. Tampering with mail is a federal offense and those inspectors take it quite seriously. I would set up the camera no matter what the state laws because it would be handled by the postal inspector and a federal prosecutor. They should have given you a form to fill out that goes to the postal inspector that you can get from your local postmaster.

Last edited:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You need to get a postal inspector involved. Tampering with mail is a federal offense and those inspectors take it quite seriously. I would set up the camera no matter what the state laws because it would be handled by the postal inspector and a federal prosecutor. They should have given you a form to fill out that goes to the postal inspector that you can get from your local postmaster.
Already done! I'm pretty sure they are setting up a sting, hopefully they will catch the puke.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not that you should have to do it, but maybe get a p.o. box? Unfortunately dirtbags will be dirtbags, but if you have a p.o. box, no one but the postal workers will have access to your packages. It suckscuz you have to drive to the post office to get your stuff, but at least you know it hasn't been tampered with. I live on a vary major road, and I had a large purchase stolen from me. So now all my mail goes to the p.o. FEDEX will deliver to a p.o. but i am unclear about UPS.

UPS won't deliver to PO boxes.
But in general PO boxes are the best thing ever if you wanna be sure to get your mail.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I am so lucky that I moved to Central Florida in 2009 before I started vaping and buying & selling on eBay.
When I lived in Baltimore I wouldn't have gotten any of my packages with all the junkies living in the house in front of me.
The really sad thing is the fact that it's my own cousin who's house was in front of mine!!!:(

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I would go with some really pretty looking laxative laced candies.

Senna Lax is a really effective vegetable based laxative that will really do the trick especially in higher dosages.

Years ago, there was a guy that would steal peoples lunches out of the company break-room refrigerator. A nice and tasty looking sub sandwich heavily dusted with the above mentioned product really did the trick much to the amusement of all.

Except for the janitor that had to clean the bathroom that night.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
since i have had a P.O. box, haven't lost a single package. before that, several.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Crab E-Juice - thats all it would take.
i think my stomach just turned....i thought the crap juice was bad....i think i would vape that over Crab juice however lol. Maybe we should have the VapedCrusader pay your neighbor a visit...."I heard you like to take things that don't belong to you..." he says in a gruff VapedCrusader voice....Quick someone turn the Vape Signal on!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know how many of you folks have had this happen to you, but yesterday I got a call from my wife asking if I accepted a vape mail package of hers with her juice of the month club. I didn't. The post office delivered the package at 9:55 am and put it into our mail box. Today the package was in the mailbox, cut open and duct taped shut. 2 out of 5 juices were missing.

The only neighbor who vapes near us is a consummate leech, always trying to get someone to buy her a 6 pack of beer of a bottle of wine. Melissa's her name and she is roughly in her mid 20's with 3 kids in tow and a never ending set of dirt bag boyfriends. I'm willing to bet she did the ripoff, but no proof.

I called the post office and they sent out a postal guy with a camera, he took photos of the package and told us that it had been opened and resealed. Didn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out. There have been a few reports of tampered mail and opened packages on the block. From now on I'm going to insist on signing for everything vape related.

I'm thinking about mixing up some garlic and dogshit flavored juice and mailing it to myself from work to bust who ever is doing the ripoffs. My web cam is now pointing out the window at the mailbox.
man that sucks I am lucky none of my neighbours know what I do accept the Sheriff next door but he is aways away... all they know if I have big big guns

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sad part is I do not think a fair amount of people realize just how much trouble they will be in if they get caught fucking with someones mail. You think dealing with a local cop and local judge is bad wait until you deal with anything "Federal". If you ever have to deal with a state or federal prosecutor you better go strait to costco or sams club and buy the biggest jar of vasaline and start pre applying.

I personally have never had to deal with them but know a couple that have and also have a good friend that is a supervisor at a post office and he has told me numerous stories and they dont fuck around lol. Its sad that people take that risk over a couple bottles of juice. The good news is if they pop someone in your neighborhood for it you probably wont have to worry about mail theft for a good long time after they get done with that person.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am so lucky that I moved to Central Florida in 2009 before I started vaping and buying & selling on eBay.
When I lived in Baltimore I wouldn't have gotten any of my packages with all the junkies living in the house in front of me.
The really sad thing is the fact that it's my own cousin who's house was in front of mine!!!:(
I used to live in Timonium, outside of Baltimore and the same shit happened there.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
IMHO, the punishment needs to last much longer than one absolutely horrible vape!

See my last idea.............................

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup I lost my ejuice from vape shack 808, those guys didn't even take care of me... Btw my neighbors vape.. Who knows
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It just blows my mind that they would open it, takes SOME of the juice, and put the rest back. Like WTF? You gotta be a real moron to risk putting it back. On the other hand, you'll know now what flavors they favor since they took them, you can relabel a used bottle for a trap.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe Zamplebox now puts there box inside a postal envelope because of so many reports of theft. I'm sure it didn't take long for people to recognize that big green box.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It just blows my mind that they would open it, takes SOME of the juice, and put the rest back. Like WTF? You gotta be a real moron to risk putting it back. On the other hand, you'll know now what flavors they favor since they took them, you can relabel a used bottle for a trap.

Dumb shit morons don't care, it's about the immediate graft that floats their boat...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You forgot Liquidass...

I say fuck em.

I would go with some really pretty looking laxative laced candies.

Senna Lax is a really effective vegetable based laxative that will really do the trick especially in higher dosages.

Years ago, there was a guy that would steal peoples lunches out of the company break-room refrigerator. A nice and tasty looking sub sandwich heavily dusted with the above mentioned product really did the trick much to the amusement of all.

Except for the janitor that had to clean the bathroom that night.

I did that with a pastry a local fat ass mooch at work would get into other people's deserts. Not to mention left overs.... He was a SHU pussy and there were just a few of us pepper heads... we made chocolate ghost pepper cake with ezlax... and did a ghost pepper mayo spread sammich... the meat was taint wiped and dirty sink scoured. We went in the break room and he was balling his fat face off drooling like a fool... then the exlax hit... hot going out both ends.

baltoace

Member For 5 Years

I live in Baltimore and that is why when im waiting on vapemail i HAVE to stalk the mailman....crazy crackheads...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I live in Baltimore and that is why when im waiting on vapemail i HAVE to stalk the mailman....crazy crackheads...
Where do you live at? I lived in Rosedale. It's a little ways down rte. 40 past armstead.

I used to live in Timonium, outside of Baltimore and the same shit happened there.
I used to go to the fair up in Timonium.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where do you live at? I lived in Rosedale. It's a little ways down rte. 40 past armstead.
I lived in Federal Hill most of last year. Kept my place in NJ too. Dropped out of B-more early this year and back in NJ full time.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Right down the street from Rosedale. Cool. I went to Overlea High.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What gas! I graduated from Overlea in 1982. Was Mrs. Metz still there when you went? She always had lipstick on her teeth - lol....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I graduated from Overlea in 1993

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I say just piss in some bottles and add capsaicin laced vg. Make SURE to get the point across.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok folks, good news and bad news. The vape mail thief got caught. The bad news is that it's that POS Melissa's 8 year old daughter. Any parent who gets their kids to commit crimes for their fucking benefit deserves a very long stint behind bars. I am unbelievably pissed off at that woman. Getting her kids to rip mail off for her benefit is just flat out evil.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow. We were neighbors before you moved to FL. I went to elementary school at St. Joseph's Fullerton, which is the top of the next hill on Belair Rd. when you leave Overlea headed north. I'm going to a friend's house this evening off of Chesaco Ave in your old neighborhood. My wife and I are planning on moving to FL in the next couple of years, so we might be neighbors again...

And we shoot people for stealing mail around here. I have a boat, and a cinder block. If I come knocking on your door at 1AM asking for a 6'x8' throw rug, give it to me.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok folks, good news and bad news. The vape mail thief got caught. The bad news is that it's that POS Melissa's 8 year old daughter. Any parent who gets their kids to commit crimes for their fucking benefit deserves a very long stint behind bars. I am unbelievably pissed off at that woman. Getting her kids to rip mail off for her benefit is just flat out evil.
That would be the 'they dont put children in jail' mentality at work

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whole story sounds like it would have made a great plot for an episode of trailer park boys round season 3 or 4.

That sucks though. Never had theft, only it being placed in wrong box and marked delivered. Got it all back in one piece though.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have all my vape mail sent to the shop; never have stuff get stolen. plus the wife has no idea how much vape stuff i really have.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It's also several felonies. I'd turn her ass in.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The postal inspectors busted her (the Mom). I had to go to a deposition describing my mail theft, that's the last I heard of it.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Tell ya about what will happen.....

Social services will get "involved" and send in a councilor for a stint. Put her on the "naughty list" for a bit and then make like a tree and leave.

Sadly, I doubt much of anything will happen in this case. Reality is, she is probably one of those mouth breathers that live off the system. As such, nothing will come of it. Unless she does it again.

VU Sponsors