Become a Patron!

Vape News Magazine Says ...

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was browsing through Facebook and came across a post made by Vape News Magazine that states as follows:

Do you know you could be charged a "smoking" cleaning fee for hotel/motel use or car rentals if vaping indoors? Be sure to ask ahead!

They gave a link to the Washington Post who was supposed to put up the article about this "Cleaning Fee" and I eagerly copied and pasted it into my address bar. The page came up "Page Not Found". Hmmm, so I searched the Washington Post for any articles relating to ecigs and since 2005, there have been just 12 articles published by the WP and none of them pertain to "Cleaning Fees" for vaping in a hotel or motel room while you are on vacation.

The post was just placed today and am wondering what the objective was for VNM to place what I believe to be a ficticious message on FB. Has anyone else heard of this "Fee"? If it is indeed factual, how in the world would the proprieters of any hotel know that you are vaping in their room short of you being gullible enough to tell them or they have the rooms under CCTV and watching like Big Brother.

Just Wondering Out Loud.

VU Sponsors