Become a Patron!

Vape Only Aura starter kit

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I received this item from Heavens gifts to beta test. Video review is still pending. Unfortunately life got in the way so still working on the video but I couldnt wait any longer to bust into this little mod. Initial charge time was pretty quick less than an hr. The tank is decent size but I do have to admit if you are pouring from a bottle it is kinda hard to fill to the top of the glass port windows (might just be my crappy lighting though) not a deal breaker though I just gotta watch what I am doing. The coils are so tiny they are cute. It has a similar principal as the cubis where the whole tank itself is sealed and you just take off the top (coil and chimney attached) fill and screw it back on. I loaded mine up with the .33 ohm coil and loaded it with some 30pg/70vg blueberry crumble from vaping watch. let it sit for a couple minutes and took my first vape. This is a nice little power house. Very impressed with the flavor and the cloud production. Love the adjustable airflow at the top under the drip tip and the bonus drip tip so you can go for either style. I am currently using the oval flatish drip tip and it is quite comfortable to vape on. It has a nice wide bore on it. Will try the other tip out late as well. Will see how long I get on 1 charge and how long the coil holds up. Will be taking this one with me to work this week and run it through the usual day of vaping. I do have to say so far at less than $30 if this was around when I first started I dont think I would have been so quick to try to upgrade. This is definitely an amazing kit to start with and is pretty impressive for a long time vapor as well. I can see this being my perfect stealth mod.

Here is a link to the mod. I recieved the silver one and while it does have my prints on it, so far it is not horrible looking with prints so not a total fingerprint magnet lol. http://www.heavengifts.com/VapeOnly-Aura-Mini-Kit-1450mAh.html

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
looks to be an interesting next step up from Ego stick batteries.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It definitely is. Cheaper then my first ego setup by almost half and much better cloud production and bigger tank but not overly huge size wise. My first setup was an Ego-T with those itty bitty little tanks that were a pain to fill and I think held maybe a ml of juice lol. I paid $50 for it from MyfreedomSmokes back at the beginning of 2013

VU Sponsors