vape orenda

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to see a clone of this but I'm guessing it might be extremely difficult to clone. I've heard its an extremely complex set of flavors.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a discussion of cloning this juice around here somewhere on VU - not a recipe, per se, but there were some suggestions made by @HeadInClouds and @Smoky Blue including fa catalan cream, fa forest fruit, honey, tobacco, vanillin, some sort of cream, vinegar, malic acid.

I was reading through it the other day and though I've never tried the original, I was thinking cardamom would be nice with those things. I've never before made a tobacco flavor, but this one sounded interesting, so I mixed the following based on those comments and what I had:

2% fa Catalan Cream
1.5% fa Forest Fruit Mix
1% fa vanilla tahity
2% FLV Flue Cured tobacco
.25% fa Honey
.25% fa cardamom

After 8 days of curing, it tastes like a slightly spicy, very mildly sweet, not-quite-pipey tobacco with a small, bright fruit note. I would definitely go much lower on the tobacco flavoring (at least this particular one) if I try again. Like, 0.1 or 0.2 to start...whoo, that stuff is strong and overwhelms everything. Also, I have the taste of cigarettes in my mouth after trying it, which for me is weird and unsettling. These ingredients (minus the tobacco, or most of it) do seem to have potential to be very nice together, though.. whether or not it bears any resemblance to the juice in question.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have never had the juice, so as far as cloning it.. beats me.
I can only give suggestions based on feedback.. and taste between people is so different..

VU Sponsors