Become a Patron!

Vape tales; Those people who don't really know about vaping.

fwtechwiz

Member For 4 Years
One of my 'supervisors' at work was headed out to his daily walkabout (he says it's for his health, but lights up a cigarette every time)
made a comment on my vaping that he just dosent know about inhaling all that flavoring and juice crap. He said this then took a big drag from his cigarette and hacked it out like he was going to lose a lung. I just sighed and blew him a nice cloud.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah what I really am not liking lately is people wanting to blow their analog smoke in my face basically because I am vaping and they think its really the same thing.

fwtechwiz

Member For 4 Years
Yeah what I really am not liking lately is people wanting to blow their analog smoke in my face basically because I am vaping and they think its really the same thing.
+1 on that...we have a 'smoke hut' and I can't even get near it, or the butt bucket next to it. Makes me sick to my stomach.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Isn't also great that when you bump into a fellow vaper in public you half the time make a new friend. I have found vapers to be my favorite people lately. I guess its a common struggle we go through putting down the analogs. I never felt like part of a club smoking thats for sure.
OH ya sometimes swap juice if a fellow dripper but 100% chummy.

@Pauly Walnuts Ya the trail of death is pretty sickening.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OH ya sometimes swap juice if a fellow dripper but 100% chummy.

@Pauly Walnuts Ya the trail of death is pretty sickening.
The atty I am using right now is another guys who i met at a local vape shop I started frequenting. He basically told me mine was shit, and to hold on to his extra mini haze until i get something better, and then give it back. Has made vaping so much better to have a nicer atty. Now to buy one of my own lol

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The atty I am using right now is another guys who i met at a local vape shop I started frequenting. He basically told me mine was shit, and to hold on to his extra mini haze until i get something better, and then give it back. Has made vaping so much better to have a nicer atty. Now to buy one of my own lol
What was the "shit" atty you were using? That was pretty decent of him to let you borrow an upgrade until you could get you own. Btw, I just looked at the mini haze and it looks like a winner.
Ive also met alot of good people in the vape community.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What was the "shit" atty you were using? That was pretty decent of him to let you borrow an upgrade until you could get you own. Btw, I just looked at the mini haze and it looks like a winner.
Ive also met alot of good people in the vape community.
It came with my mod, it didn't have a name on it. I will upload a picture and you can tell me maybe. The mini haze is pretty good in my limited experience-i have taken hits off other attys etc- it has good cloud production and with one line open you get very good flavor. Very decent of him, i intend to get him a new atty when i get back to the states. I am back and forth between manila and america.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
actually i guess the atty wasn't shit but the condition I got it in was. Being new to mods and Rda i had no idea. Basically only one screw was the screw that belonged there and it was stripped and the center post was spinning.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
actually i guess the atty wasn't shit but the condition I got it in was. Being new to mods and Rda i had no idea. Basically only one screw was the screw that belonged there and it was stripped and the center post was spinning.
He possibly saved your hand from a venting battery.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Probably right big nasty. I am learning about how messed up that can be. He texted me earlier and asked me if i just wanted to buy it for 10 bucks cause he was short on cash. I told him just sell it to me for what he got it for. And paid him that. I like the mini haze and he was very nice off the bat.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wander I totally get it.
But I would be hard pressed not to knock the living dogshit out of someone blowing cig smoke in my face.

VU Sponsors